Page 105 of 209 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 3131
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Interesting fact , the Lions under Matthew Stafford have only had 7 , 100 yard games from a RB. Yes folks a RB for the Lions have only had 7 games where they have gained 100 yards. Stafford joked with Aikman he's used to having to pass 90% of the time since he's been there. The last Lion to have that 100 yard game is ...Reggie Bush in 2013.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

If the Vikings lose this game , NFL needs to look at these officials. Clearly they want the Lions in this. The 1st was a clear pass interference that Aikman and everyone saw in the stadium. The next is the silliest one yet ...Keenum is on the ground while the defensive player rolls all over the ground celebrating. So even Caldwell sees the flag and is like.....OH MAN. Because its clear this excessive celebration or holding would cause a flag right ? WRONG ....somehow Keenum on the ground taunted someone ? Are you fucking serious officials ?

Keenum on replay clearly did not fucking taunt anyone. He flicks the ball out. Go ahead and give em the game referees
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

This game is more comical for the referees who keep , keep trying to give it to the Lions and Keenum is like ...NOPE...NOT GONNA HAPPEN. You have to wonder what level they will try next to give this home team the win today.

In a nice deal , Keenum wins the golden Thanksgiving game ball. Its gonna be harder....to remove Keenum as the starter. He won the 1st ever game ball. The Fox crew retired the Thankgiving Turkey leg deal that Madden would do. In fact as Buck claims they debated on replacing it for a few years and finally did it this season. Because it felt wrong to keep doing it since it was a John Madden deal.

Damn. Viks are gonna push for a bye. Saints, Eagles, Minnesota, gonna be a hell of an NFC side of the playoffs.

I can't remember the last time the Superchargers played in Thanksgiving.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Damn. Viks are gonna push for a bye. Saints, Eagles, Minnesota, gonna be a hell of an NFC side of the playoffs.

I can't remember the last time the Superchargers played in Thanksgiving.
    Now you have me remembering a Belichick presser where he talks about how much he hates that song. One of his early days lower on the coaching ladder his team played them, and they were so bad that San Diego would score sgain before the song was finished after the previous score. He was half smiling when he said it, but Bill hates that song.

NFL News ...

- Jacob Tamme (TE) announced his retirement after 9 seasons. Tamme played for the Colts , Broncos and Falcons in that span and played under 2 solid QB's in that span with Peyton Manning and Matt Ryan.

- The Redskins are entering the final part of the season with a big WHAT IF at QB. This years draft is loaded at QB and questions about Kirk Cousins has them questioning the money needed to commit to him long term. To franchise tag Cousins , they'd have to pay $34-35 million next season. A regular tag could bring a bidding war and that one is $28+ million as a regular tag. But teams could drive the Redskins into a bidding war to match whatever offer he gets.

Now usually people would say tag Cousins since he's played pretty damn good. But the Redskins have questions over how bad he's been in the redzone and he ranks near last in completing passes in the red zone (40%). So they want to see how he plays down the stretch before they decide.

- Adam Thielen became the 1st Vikings WR since Sidney Rice in 2009 , to go over 1,000+ yards in a season.

Prescott didn’t even try to tackle that guy on the interception return. He sucks.

There's a recent Thanksgiving day tradition that one team will be an embarrassment to the entire country. This year it's Dallas turn. I guess Elliott was not only the heart and soul of this team, he was their nuts too, they barley showed up today. I knew Phil Rivers was the heads and shoulders better QB but the lax gameplan and Prescott not being able to find any recievers other than the ones dressed in the other shade of blue is confounding.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Prescott didn’t even try to tackle that guy on the interception return. He sucks.
    Nah , he's a good QB. Its just the following issues....

- He's 24 years old in his 2nd season and being asked to carry the full team on his back offensively.

- He doesn't have Ezekiel Elliott starting for him right now to lean on and help. The running game has became an utter joke.

- The offensive line is having issues and Prescott has been sacked 24 times thus far (with this game still going) and all of last season he was sacked only 25 times.

Prescott is struggling to carry it all on his back as a 2nd year QB.

Dak be like:

Think the injury bug is bad in Dallas ; well in Washington the team has 26 players thus far who have been injured and missed games. The team has shifted so much on the offensive line they are hoping to run the ball against the Giants.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I was at my cousin’s house for a family Thanksgiving get together, but the Dallas-Chargers game was on the TV, so I got to see Phillip Rivers and company put that serious beat down on the 5-6 Cowboys, effectively killing their season. The absence of Ezekiel Elliott showed the world that Dak Prescott just much he needs his stud running back to make that offense work. At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if Dallas doesn’t win again until Elliott returns.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I was at my cousin’s house for a family Thanksgiving get together, but the Dallas-Chargers game was on the TV, so I got to see Phillip Rivers and company put that serious beat down on the 5-6 Cowboys, effectively killing their season. The absence of Ezekiel Elliott showed the world that Dak Prescott just much he needs his stud running back to make that offense work. At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if Dallas doesn’t win again until Elliott returns.
    This was a month ago , I remembered this conversation and how "Dak does not lean on Elliot" line. And well we saw how he really does.

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    That's a misconception. Dak does not lean on Zeke. Right now, he's the #2 ranked QB by QBR rating.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well according to this they rank 16th in the league per rushing attempts in a game. The last 3 games they have had 29+ rushing attempts a game. Last year they ranked #1 with 30+ rushing attempts a game. They currently rank 10th this season in rushing yards.

A good ground game helps a QB a lot and a good reason Prescott ranks so high in QB rating. And Prescott is a 2nd year QB and him having a strong rushing attack helps him a lot. Because Whitten is getting older , Dez Bryant its claimed has lost a step and they have a couple other guys. But the big pressure now falls on Prescott because teams can now force him into passing unless the backup RB can step it up for them and help.

If Dak shits the bed immediately when his All Pro halfback doesn't play in a game, then he isn't a franchise quarterback. He's on his way to Kaepernick 2.0 status right now. And Colin K never had a three game stretch like this.

Dak Prescott since Zeke started serving his suspension:
    0 TDs
    5 INTs
    176, 145, 179 yards
    5,6 yards per attempt
    3 fumbles lost
    The Cowboys offense scored 7, 9 and 6 points in those 3 games

That is inexcusable no matter who you are. CJ Beathard, rookie on a doo doo 49ers squad isn't playing that bad.
    Last edited by HowitzerJoe; 11-23-2017 at 07:39 PM.