Page 11 of 209 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

It's time to rumble as my Eagles face off with the Deadskins! WHOOOOOOO!! Football! At last!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Amazing Member

J E T S JETS JETS JETS. Win, lose or draw I'm rolling with my team from the beginning til the end.

Arizona vs. Detroit...

First series, Carson Palmer throws a pick, with no guys in red jerseys within 10 yards of the pass.

Second play for the Lions, the very well paid Matt Stafford throws a Pick-Six to Justin Bethel from the Arizona that is returned about 75 yards.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by goledensilence View Post
    J E T S JETS JETS JETS. Win, lose or draw I'm rolling with my team from the beginning til the end.
    I like you. Your loyalty may betray all sense, but I like you.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Carson Wentz danced in the pocket for what felt like an hour, ducking and dodging Deadskin defenders before throwing a 56 yard bomb to Nelson Agholor for a 7-0 early lead. WHOO!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Detroit's second series... an ugly 3 and out that featured Arizona LB Chandler Jones bury Matt Stafford with a sack, an ugly shovel pass ruled intentional grounding, and the Lions' new punter got freaked out on the 4th down play and tried to run it out of the end zone, and got blown up after getting to about the 12 yard line.

Arizona did not capitalize on the opportunity, attempted a FG to go up 10-0... but a personal foul just gave the Cardinals another chance starting on the 7 yard line.

The Lions are playing Russian Roulette with their own feet. And forgot to leave an empty slot in the chamber, apparently.

(Arizona again went three and out, settled for the FG)

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Skins are playing like it's still preseason
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

The botched punt earlier actually INJURED Detroit's punter after he ran for it. They now have to play the next 3 quarters with place kicker Matt Prater kicking AND punting.

Arizona's up 10-0 with the ball, and honestly, their defense has looked good, but their offense has been abysmal. This game has mostly been watching the Lions look more like their 0-16 counterpart.

Wentz just threw a pick 6
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

The injury to the Lions' punter just had another effect... they finally get in the end zone, but the punter was their HOLDER on Field Goals and Extra Points. So rookie QB Jake Rudock got sent out as a holder... and fumbled the snap and he tried to run with it, not getting in after a scramble.

10-6 Arizona in this ugly, ugly matchup.

Wow, the Bears are tied up 10-10 with Falcons

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Wow, the Bears are tied up 10-10 with Falcons
    Someone on their coaching staff remember they had Jordan Howard. Like, he's on my fantasy team... he barely touched the ball until the last five minutes of the first half. Then he starts getting the yards for them and a TD. Just... what are you doing, John Fox?

WR Allen Robinson went out for the game for the Jags in the first quarter against the Texans. They've responded accordingly, and have fed Leonard Fournette for 17 carries in the first half, he's almost single-handedly carrying them right now.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

The Titans in a great close game losing at halftime 13-10.
    A shocker in Houston Jags are easily defeating the Texans 19-0 after a int returned for a td.

How the hell long will the Texans waste time with the ineffective bust qb Savage.

Jaguars are killing the Texans mainly due to Savage's awful play at QB. They need to put Watson in right now