Page 115 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 3131
    Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Creative ravens tug of war and Ravens fall to celebrate a td leading Lions27-13

A pass td to Walker Titans 17-10

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Brett Huntley went 13-24 for 84 yards today. His QB rating tomorrow will probably be lower than my age (58), but the Packers won in overtime over Tampa Bay.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Viking's defense is scary, Falcons are still in a decent position provided Eagles take care of the Seahawks today

And the Chiefs are having one of the worst implosions I've seen in a while

Henry runs for a long td which is a soulcrusher for the Texans.
    Great job Titans

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Remember when the Chiefs were 5-0 and people said they would be the main threat to the Pats? Yeah, me neither. When you lose a 38-31 shootout to Josh McCown and the Jets for crissakes, you know your season is going up in smoke.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Browns hold Chargers to a fg
    3-0

Rams scored a td but missed extra point 9-0 in the Desert.

Fun isn't something one considers when talking about the 49ers QB situation, but this...does put a smile on my face.

Gronkowski can expect a big fine to arrive before the week is out. I understand the frustration, but don't blow your top like that.

Browns run for td and lead Chargers 7-6.
    Thw Chargers need to put the game out of reach so they don't again for a 2nd consecutive season are the team the winless Browns defeat for their 1st win.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Browns run for td and lead Chargers 7-6.
    Thw Chargers need to put the game out of reach so they don't again for a 2nd consecutive season are the team the winless Browns defeat for their 1st win.
    Why does it seem that 1st place in the AFC West is some kind of hot potato - "I don't want it! YOU take it!"

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Remember when the Chiefs were 5-0 and people said they would be the main threat to the Pats? Yeah, me neither. When you lose a 38-31 shootout to Josh McCown and the Jets for crissakes, you know your season is going up in smoke.
    This season will only be known as the year Tyreek Hill showed he can be a HR hitter and be a #1 WR. He's gonna cross 1,000 yards next week. But yeah the season was over 2-3 weeks ago.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Why does it seem that 1st place in the AFC West is some kind of hot potato - "I don't want it! YOU take it!"
    Because no team has been consistent great for most of the season.

Wild West because Raiders won 24-17 defeating the awful Giants, and 3rd consecutive win for the Chargers 19-10.

The Browns are now 0-12 and 4 games away from the imperfect record 0-16. Highly possible they finish 0-16.

Also more failure for the Pontiac Silverdome because the Wile E Coyote style failure to cause the Silverdome to collapse.

Current wildcards Jags and Black Birds the Ravens that may be playing great at the right time.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Next weeks game should be a classic. Jared Goff vs Carson Wentz and a preview of a likely NFC Championship ahead.

- Larry Fitzgerald passed Issac Bruce today for 4th all-time in career receiving yards. Fitzgerald had 10 receptions for 98 yards today. He also cracked the 1,200+ career receptions mark. The only one ahead of him right now is Tony Gonzalez and he needs 119 receptions to pass him on the career receiving list . (Jerry Rice ranks #1)

- The 49ers and Jimmy Garoppolo won today. It was Garoppolo's 1st career start with the 49ers and he flashed what could lie ahead as the 49ers edged the Bears 15-14 today.

- Frank Gore continued his march into history as he ran for 61 yards today. Gore leaped past Jerome Bettis and LT today for 5th all-time in career rushing yards. He only needs 305 yards to pass Curtis Martin for 4th all-time in career rushing yards right now.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Eagles have been near the endzone but keep tu turning it over. If they can score before the 4th Qtr this is still a game.

Damn, Hawks are still swarming tho. If the Eagles do loose, and that might not be the worst thing, hope they don't loose to many more guys.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.