Page 120 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 3131

As far as the Jags go, I'm reminded of a line from an American cinematic classic titled Kill Bill vol 2. "Bill used to think she (the Jacksonville Jaguars) was so damn smart. I tried to tell him... "Bill, she's just smart for a blonde."" They have to worst QB of any team with 8 wins or more. They are on winning on pure youth, granted a great defense and kicking the shit out of the AFC South. Every year there is a shiny upstart to make the playoffs and between them and the Tacks, thar she be. The AFC South has got to send somebody and both division leaders share 2 of the same opponents to finish out. 49ers will see both of them before they play each other and it all depends on them cause ain't no way the Tacks are beating the Rams and I don't favor the Hawks jobbing to the Jags.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

They have Wilson and sometimes Jimmy on OFF ... that's about it.
    I get it and I hear you but Jimmy on ON, is a bad mofo. Doug Baldwin has got to earn a check somehow and I don't wanna cast him out as done just yet. Rams and Hawks are right there in the division hunt and I got Philly bringing LA back down Sunday. Hawks win out they take the division and host a W/C. Not the craziest of scenarios just yet.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

AB is 12 catches away from being the 1st player in history with 5 consecutive seasons with 100+ catches.

Bell 28 yards away from setting the record for most yards from scrimmage by a player in this first 60 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmando7 View Post
    AB is 12 catches away from being the 1st player in history with 5 consecutive seasons with 100+ catches.

Bell 28 yards away from setting the record for most yards from scrimmage by a player in this first 60 games.
    That's pretty cool!

This season has been a pretty historic one so far in terms of records. Bell's soon-to-be, Brown's soon-to-be, Fitz's records, and Brady to name several.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmando7 View Post
    You ready for an off season full of Alex Smith to CLE talk?
    He was tasked with finding a QB to come in and play and it makes sense. Also the fact Dorsey drafted Hogan with a 5th round pick and was a personal pick for him. Trading a 2nd or 3rd for Alex Smith and drafting a young QB would make sense.

Dorsey also moved quick , the 1st day he was there he cut WR Kenny Britt. In comical moves Britt was signed more by Sashi Brown who felt he would be a #1 WR , who came off a 1,000 yard season. But Jackson did not want him and his production was terrible (he only has 18 receptions folks). Anyhow he was signed to a 4 year $32 million contract and is owed ...$10 million this season.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

One of the top games of the day is underway with Carolina and Minnesota tied at 7 with five minutes left if the first quarter.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Panthers won't be contained by Vikings 14-7

Currently a decent game 7-7 and a common dumb penalty because personal foul so drive remains alive Packers Browns

Vikings will have a miserable day of They can't contain Stewart that has without sweating scored 2 tds.

Browns now lead 14-7 because Johnson easily ran for a td. A winnable game for the Browns because Hundley is starter and it's in Cleveland.

Buffalo and Indiana having a classic whiteout game, watching players trying to run through shin high snow drifts will always have it's own appeal
    Last edited by Hiromi; 12-10-2017 at 12:49 PM.

21-7 The Browns increase the lead 21-7 late 3rd

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Browns leading Green Bay 21-7 in the third. Whoa!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

24-13 the Panthers lighting up the Vikings and super Bears 26-7 steamrolling the Bengals

Notorious Kenum throws a int.

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    How bad does it have to get before a game is postponed/abandoned?