Page 129 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 3131
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

The Eagles are in trouble without Wentz. I know it's a division rival and they're always tough games, but come on. The Giants are decimated by injuries and are 2-12. If not for some bungling on special teams, the Giants would have been winning in the last two minutes, instead of being down.

When the playoffs start, the Eagles will be playing tough teams, unlike the Giants.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Rams steamrolling the Seahawks 27-0

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Their only hope is the Bears next week, because they're unlikely to beat the Steelers
    Even that seems unlikely because Bears have a reliable qb but a possible.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Vikings 24-0 halftime they should use Bridgewater because it's a blowout.
    They wisely waited til the score was 34-0 before doing that stupid move. Bridgewater was rusty and the team wanted to win the NFC North today. Not create a stupid QB controversy. Expect this to be the plan as well for the next 2 weeks as the Vikings want home field in the playoffs.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

At halftime in a great game 17-10 Steelers

The Titans are flat 1st half 16-3 and 0 stops for the defense. The Titans need to defend or a win will be highly unlikely.

Titans with a long drive and a pass td to Walker
    16-10 and best thing Titans recieve bal to start 2nd half

In a utter embarrassment the Rams are demolishing the Seahawks in the Bird Nest 34-0.

Man the Seahawks are getting POUNDED

40 to 0 half way through the third

Titans use a long drive and fg 16-13

Awful decision Brady a easy int and Steelers with great field

1st and goal Steelers! Come on, punch it in.

I can't believe this. Highway robbery by the refs. That is a touchdown.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 12-17-2017 at 05:17 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    1st and goal Steelers! Come on, punch it in.

I can't believe this. Highway robbery by the refs. That is a touchdown.
    Once again, what IS a catch? Satan’s Team escapes with a win it didn’t deserve. That play will be dissected like the Zapruder film for weeks to come.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 12-17-2017 at 05:56 PM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Apparently per the rule it was the right call. Not that it makes it any better, because if that's the case then the rule is even more ridiculous than I thought it was. You're doing it wrong in competitive sport when ludicrous micromanaged technicalities beyond the basic rules end up deciding games, not the ability of the players on the field. Its just too much. This is far from the first time but it just might be all I can stand.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 12-17-2017 at 05:45 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Jimmy Garoppolo has won each of his first 5 NFL starts, making him the first QB to do so since Ben Roethlisberger in 2004.

Aces.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Apparently per the rule it was the right call. Not that it makes it any better, because if that's the case then the rule is even more ridiculous than I thought it was. You're doing it wrong in competitive sport when ludicrous micromanaged technicalities beyond the basic rules end up deciding games, not the ability of the players on the field. Its just too much. This is far from the first time but it just might be all I can stand.
    The Steelers had the right strategy on offense - long drives to keep Brady off the field and hope the pressure of needing to come back forces Brady into mistakes. However, it's hampered by their defense, which is perfectly designed to fail against Brady. Zone Blitzing is the absolute worst type of defense to use against Brady.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Once again, what IS a catch? Satan’s Team escapes with a win it didn’t deserve. That play will be dissected like the Zapruder film for weeks to come.
    I HATE THAT RULE. It's the Dez and Megatron rule. The NFL needs to get rid of it. If fans at home look at it and say "That should be a TD". Then it SHOULD be a TD. The dude had a knee down, turned his body and lunged forward (a football move) and crossed the goal line. Only after that did his hands touch the ground and the ball came loose.

A knee equals two feet down. So how is that not the same as a player catching a ball at the five yard line, taking two steps, crosses the plane of the goal line and then bobbles it out of hands? Because the latter would count but the former wouldn't. And yet, it's the same darn thing.

I can't stand the Steelers anymore than I can the Patriots, but come on NFL. THAT'S a touchdown! Change the rule!!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Jimmy Garoppolo has won each of his first 5 NFL starts, making him the first QB to do so since Ben Roethlisberger in 2004.

Aces.
    I've yet to watch a 49'ers game with him at QB this year, so I don't know from my own eyes how he's doing, but that trade seems to be working out great for them.