Page 155 of 209 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 3131

If that doesn't cement starting over at QB I don't know what does

BANNED

Chiefs gonna Chief it up

I put this way more on coaching than I do on Smith, but all the same he's definitely gone.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Even if Mahomes gets the job and is the 2nd coming during the regular season , the Chiefs will screw up come playoff time. That is how KC is. As fans we expect it sadly. 20+ years of playoff failure tells us fans what to expect.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

that is ALL Andy Reid

disable his keycard

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Remember the Titans a valiant impressive comeback win for the Titans 22-21.
    Henry had a great game.
    Mariota wins his playoffs debut because a titanic 2nd Half.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    that is ALL Andy Reid

disable his keycard
    Even if it wasn't Reid it would have been something else. Like it will be next season if KC makes the playoffs.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Wow. I cannot believe the Chiefs collapsed THAT badly and against a team that hasn’t been to the playoffs in years. This may be one of Andy Reid’s worst collapses, which is saying something. The man is a good coach, but like Marty Schottenheimer before him, something just happens to him in the playoffs that he can’t escape. It’s really sad, but they had every opportunity to put that game away. And they didn’t take it. This one will definitely be a painful one for Chiefs fans for years to come.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

The Tacks. Whodathunkit.

As a Colts fan this kinda stings on two fronts. Usually they're the ones to backhand the playoff taste outta the Chefs mouths, now I gotta possibly watch a pair of AFC Southers advance. Bummer.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Question: I'm hearing a lot about the "Forward progress" calls. The first I understand being questionable. The second on the 2 point try I don't really see the controversy. I mean, even if the whistle hadn't been blown, the Chief who recovered the ball initially was tackled then lost the ball himself. Then a second Chief picked up and ran it back. Now, first to me he looked down by contact right there. But even in the event that wasn't the case and he did fumble, wouldn't it have not mattered? Wouldn't it have have been deemed down by contact anyway, as I thought a fumble could not be progressed forward by the fumbling team?
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 01-06-2018 at 06:18 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I put this way more on coaching than I do on Smith, but all the same he's definitely gone.
    Agreed. Giving Kareem Hunt only 11 carries was reprehensible, but hey, that’s Andy all over. I watched him screw **** up like that here in Philly for years. But yeah, Smith will be made the fall guy and shown the door, if I were him, I’d welcome the exit.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Agreed. Giving Kareem Hunt only 11 carries was reprehensible, but hey, that’s Andy all over. I watched him screw **** up like that here in Philly for years. But yeah, Smith will be made the fall guy and shown the door, if I were him, I’d welcome the exit.
    Well as I posted news was KC will shop him . They wanna hand the QB job to Mahomes next year. If the Raiders can't win the AFC West with a 1st year QB playing in KC , i don't know what will let them win that division.

Also Smith knew with his agent the likely chance he returns next year was remote. His cap number $17+ million and all made it remote. KC will shop him and get a 1st and since the QB market is bare and teams need a quality veteran KC may get that. They then can draft and wisely get more players and cap space. Tyreek Hill will want a new deal if he plays great next year. Also they need a #2 WR across from Hill. So drafting will get that.

They also need a 2nd RB to spell Hunt. He was great this season after injury questions in college. Its why he slipped so far in the draft. KC got a great season outta him. But they need a #2 guy to take some carries and rest him.

LA groundskeepers should all be fired, this turf is awful

Atlanta’s defense just shut down the best offense in the league holding it to 13 points