Page 169 of 209 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 3131
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Damn bad call by Pittsburgh. Should’ve kicked off and pinned the Jags deep in their end of the field.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Jags notch on a field goal. That may do it as Pittsburgh has no more time outs
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Jags are now up by ten. I think that’s it for Pittsburgh.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Damn bad call by Pittsburgh. Should’ve kicked off and pinned the Jags deep in their end of the field.
    Morons. Laugh out Loud, I fuckin hate the Steelers. More than the Pats even at this point.
    They'll blame it all on Haley. I love how they fall apart when their backs are against it. Antonio Brown is the baddest receiver in the game, after that it's a NO FLEX, ZONE.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Rothlisberger won't go down so easy. He's trying to keep the team moving. I mean the odds he can do it is slim. The Steelers if they score would need to really kick an onside kick and the Jaguars will know its coming for sure .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

And that's that. Patriots vs Jacksonville for a berth in the super bowl. Who saw this coming lol?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I don't see this Jaguar team taking down the Pats.

Same for the Eagles.

We'll see what the Saints and Vikings bring to the table.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I don't see this Jaguar team taking down the Pats.

Same for the Eagles.

We'll see what the Saints and Vikings bring to the table.
    I'm rooting for one of those two in the NFC - I like Brees, and seeing a team play the superbowl in their own stadium would be an interesting first.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Rothlisberger won't go down so easy. He's trying to keep the team moving. I mean the odds he can do it is slim. The Steelers if they score would need to really kick an onside kick and the Jaguars will know its coming for sure .
    If Pittsburgh can recover an onside kick AND score a TD in the one play they MIGHT get I'll be amazed.

Looks like even Tomlin wasn't interested in trying...

BANNED

if any team can do it, its the Jaguars

Dear Jaguars ...in the week leading to the AFC Championship game , do NOT let anyone diss Tom Brady. I saw a video on Thursday where a Titans secondary player bragged he was gonna make Brady play like Bortles. I did like Ray Lewis answer to that as he said Brady likely has a clipping up in the locker room right now and is motivated.

So this week leading up , don't say a word. Just say , we can't wait to play and show Brady respect. Cause the moment you challenge him , he takes that **** personal.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Wow onsides kick was dumb because failure most likely gives the Jags a short field.
    The Bulletin board material has the worst backfire the Jags won 45-42. A great defense the Jags will be playing a great offense the Patriots in Frigid New England which likely a great unforgettable game.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Dear Jaguars ...in the week leading to the AFC Championship game , do NOT let anyone diss Tom Brady. I saw a video on Thursday where a Titans secondary player bragged he was gonna make Brady play like Bortles. I did like Ray Lewis answer to that as he said Brady likely has a clipping up in the locker room right now and is motivated.

So this week leading up , don't say a word. Just say , we can't wait to play and show Brady respect. Cause the moment you challenge him , he takes that **** personal.
    Doesn’t matter. Like Michael Jordan, Brady will dream up some imagined slight by the Jags to get him in a lather for next week. Hell, the whole damn Jacksonville organization from the owner down to the water boy could go silent and Brady would still get pissed because they DIDN’T mouth off about him.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

What a game. God bless the Jaguars.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Doesn’t matter. Like Michael Jordan, Brady will dream up some imagined slight by the Jags to get him in a lather for next week. Hell, the whole damn Jacksonville organization from the owner down to the water boy could go silent and Brady would still get pissed because they DIDN’T mouth off about him.
    Possibly , I'm sure he's still angry at ESPN claiming his skills was slipping and all. I did love how Brady did a chuckle about that , but underneath he likely was seething over it all.