Page 209 of 209 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209
Results 3,121 to 3,131 of 3131

Muther fucker. He made other guys leave jobs and turn down gigs over this. Piece of ****. Nuthings changed with this guy.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    looks like Josh McDaniels will NOT be joining the Colts and staying in New England
    Well he avoids career suicide now.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

**** McDaniels. That's all I gotta say.

I did not want him to be our coach to begin with, but he screwed over three assistants.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    **** McDaniels. That's all I gotta say.

I did not want him to be our coach to begin with, but he screwed over three assistants.
    After that turd crapped all over the Broncos, lord help any team that get him as a head coach.

Extraordinary Member

Kraft allegedly sweetened the deal to keep him. So he's probably getting similar money to not do as much and likely will be the successor to Bill Belichick. Pretty good gig for him all things considered. NOBODY knows what's going on with Luck, Irsay is an infamously horrible owner. The only benefit to the Colts was he had a good relationship with Ballard (doubt he does now).

I would bet anything Kraft saw the Super Bowl and said he had no interest changing a thing on offense with the defense in the shape it's in. They also don't have a lot of offensive players to resign so that's going to still be a good unit, especially if Cooks/Edelman/Amendola/Gronk/Hogan/Mitchell stay healthy. They can focus completely on defense.

Crappy move for the Colts, but honestly.... I don't think anyone on the Patriots end had an issue screwing the Colts. There isn't a lot of love lost there.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

We now have the off-season thread where you can voice your anger at McDaniels folks...
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Well he avoids career suicide now.
    Actually, from what I've been reading online this morning he probably has committed suicide outside of New England by not taking the job and screwing over those assistants.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    After that turd crapped all over the Broncos, lord help any team that get him as a head coach.
    To be somewhat fair, the Broncos crapped all over themselves as well thinking that Tebow would be a legitimate QB.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Actually, from what I've been reading online this morning he probably has committed suicide outside of New England by not taking the job and screwing over those assistants.
    Well, he was screwed either way then!

Isray is a drugged-out nutbag.

And those assistants were already signed, so they didn't lose jobs.

Something must be up with Luck to cause him to back out.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    People say that, but a couple years with Brady and a few good records and people will ignore that when they want a head coach to help their franchise and the offensive coordinator who always has top of the league offenses and has spent years under the greatest head coach in NFL history will look attractive. They just not might run after his hire suggestions or role out the red carpet until he has a contract

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Surprised no one has posted this yet, but Jimmy Garoppolo just signed a five-year, $137.5 million deal to stay with the 49ers. Congrats to Jimmy and the 49'ers. I still don't see how in the world the 49'ers pulled off getting Jimmy for only a 2nd rd pick. Best trade in the last decade, maybe even longer.

This guy looks like one of the top 6-7 QB's in the game, perhaps even top 5. Getting him for a 2nd, when other teams are paying premium prices for QB's (multiple 1st and 2nd rd picks), was a coup.

Yes, they paid him some big $$$ now, but they're getting him in his prime with almost no wear and tear. I have to tip my hat to the 49'ers. THIS is how you get your franchise QB. Well done.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor