Page 51 of 209 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Joe Thomas brought up that he isn't sure losing to get a top #1 pick is the best solution for Cleveland. The Browns and Jets meet this week in what fans have joked "The Toilet Bowl" given how terrible both franchises are expected to be in 2017. Anyhow here is the article.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-losing-for-qb

And its a perfect example of how bad the Browns have been for so long. Of the last top 10# picks in the 1st round ...they have selected the following busts :

Trent Richardson
    Barkevious Mingo
    Justin Gilbert
    Joe Haden
    Myles Garrett

2 of those players are outta the league in bold. The other in italics are with other teams. And the one player they traded outta the top 10 for ...Julio Jones is a future Hall of Fame WR if he keeps going. So losing to get a high pick may not work out so well here.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Not surprised Mariota is a game time decision for the Titans Dolphins game.
    This is Cutler's last chance in my book, otherwise Matt Moore should be given the starting job.

BANNED

rumor/conjecture flying around that Kaepernick reached out to the Titans

Titans said not interested

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post

No surprise. Rumor or not, the Titans would sooner drag Steve McNair out of retirement than take a flyer on Kaepernick who remains radioactive like Chernobyl.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by GrifterWC View Post
    This is Cutler's last chance in my book, otherwise Matt Moore should be given the starting job.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post

Speaking of... I still have no idea why Miami dragged Cutler out of retirement instead of signing Kaep.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Speaking of... I still have no idea why Miami dragged Cutler out of retirement instead of signing Kaep.
    Because of Gase's relationship with Cutler. But looks like Kaep would have been the better choice.

But he knelled! Too bad he didn't just beat his wife or kids. Or kill some one. then he would be playing.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

WPP? You seeing what I was talking about with Arizona's offensive line being a mess?

My Eagles have roared out of the gate to a 14-0 first quarter lead against the running game challenged Cardinals. Carson Palmer's already been sacked once, and I suspect that number will increase over the course of the game.

Make that 21-0 as the other Carson connected with Torrey Smith on a long bomb score.

WBE: Yeah, Palmer's going to be under siege with the game already slipping away, and the opening quarter isn't over yet.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Make that 21-0 as the other Carson connected with Torrey Smith on a long bomb score.

WBE: Yeah, Palmer's going to be under siege with the game already slipping away, and the opening quarter isn't over yet.
    Imagine if you guys had Fletcher Cox today. Carson Palmer would be on a Stretcher Cox by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Because of Gase's relationship with Cutler. But looks like Kaep would have been the better choice.

But he knelled! Too bad he didn't just beat his wife or kids. Or kill some one. then he would be playing.
    Plus he wore that Castro shirt after his game their last season during the post game interview. So there was no way Miami management was going to go there. Though I would have preferred him over Cutler.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    No surprise. Rumor or not, the Titans would sooner drag Steve McNair out of retirement than take a flyer on Kaepernick who remains radioactive like Chernobyl.
    Ummm...they'd have to due more than drag McNair out of retirement. They'd have to drag him out of the grave given that he died in 2009.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

BANNED

Big Ben with 2 pick 6's

hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Ummm...they'd have to due more than drag McNair out of retirement. They'd have to drag him out of the grave given that he died in 2009.
    Really? Oh, damn! My bad!

Meanwhile, with the Eagles looking at 3rd and 19 in their end of the field, Carson Wentz throws a 72 yard bomb to Nelson Agholor for a 31-7 lead in the third quarter.

Ultimate Member

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/10...ame-take-knee/

Vice President Mike Pence walks out of the Indianapolis Colts and San Francisco 49ers game when players kneel for the national anthem. Pence was on hand to honor former Colts quarterback Peyton Manning who was having a statue unveiled in Indianapolis and was getting his number retired at halftime. He will be inducted into the team’s ring of honor. Things went off track when the 49ers had over 20 players kneeling during the national anthem. The Colts wore black t-shirts that said “We will” on the front and “Stand for quality, justice, unity, respect, dialogue, opportunity” on the back.

Pence spoke of his departure in a statement:

“I left today’s Colts game because President Trump and I will not dignify any event that disrespects our soldiers, our Flag, or our National Anthem. At a time when so many Americans are inspiring our nation with their courage, resolve, and resilience, now, more than ever, we should rally around our Flag and everything that unites us. While everyone is entitled to their own opinions, I don’t think it’s too much to ask NFL players to respect the Flag and our National Anthem. I stand with President Trump, I stand with our soldiers, and I will always stand for our Flag and our National Anthem.”
    Enjoy that upcoming Trump twitter post.