Page 53 of 209 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

I'll say it again. If the Packers lose by less than 4 points, it's the Refs who beat them with that horrible end zone penally.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I'll say it again. If the Packers lose by less than 4 points, it's the Refs who beat them with that horrible end zone penally.
    I don't get what he did wrong. He tossed the ball away. How is that taunting
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    I don't get what he did wrong. He tossed the ball away. How is that taunting
    I am talking about the call on GB in the Cowboys end zone. The got a first and goal instead of a field goal.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I am talking about the call on GB in the Cowboys end zone. The got a first and goal instead of a field goal.
    Oh ok.....

Matt "peace out suckas"

Oh ok.....
    And now Dallas is up 3 instead of down 4.

Of course 3 extra point misses by GB doesn't help.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

NFL teams continue failing to learn this VERY important lesson: Never, EVER give Aaron Rodgers ANY amount of time to perform his end of game magic. Today, it's Dallas getting burned by Mr. Discount Double Check.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

And now Dallas is up 3 instead of down 4.

Of course 3 extra point misses by GB doesn't help.
    Not any more they ain't . Gotta love how the cowboys can do their little dance routine in the end zone and nothings wrong with that.

Matt "peace out suckas"

What the hell was that shit.

Matt "peace out suckas"

That last play by Dallas was a lot of fun.

I've said this before, Brady or no Brady, Rodgers is the best QB in the league.

They were too far for a hail mary, so the old college play.

Looking at the sad Miami/Tennessee game. Both teams together barely got the yards ghe Packers or Cowboys did. Pathetic. Cutler throws for 92 yards. When was the last time a QB had less than 100 yards. The Phins aren't going anywhere this season.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 10-08-2017 at 04:45 PM.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

They were too far for a hail mary, so the old college play.
    Gotta love those end of game Keystone Kops follies.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Dallas has opened a keg of whoop-ass on Green Bay, leading the Packers 21-6 halfway through the second quarter.
    Second week in a row they’ve done that and lost now

have to be around mid field for a Hail Mary to have any chance, from the 25? O Line isn't holding a pocket long enough for receivers to run 80 years and no QB in the game has the arm to make an 80-90 yard pass

so they all try and pull a longer version of this
    Last edited by Hiromi; 10-08-2017 at 05:03 PM.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    NFL teams continue failing to learn this VERY important lesson: Never, EVER give Aaron Rodgers ANY amount of time to perform his end of game magic. Today, it's Dallas getting burned by Mr. Discount Double Check.
    I am so sick and tired of our coaches. They never learn. Ever. On second and one with 1:30 to go, they decide to throw the ball. Why in the world would you do that?? At best, you score a TD, but leave Rodgers waaaay too much time. At worse, it gets picked off or incomplete and stops the clock, again, leaving Rodgers way too much time. And that's exactly what happened.

When Dak scored I didn't even cheer. I looked over at my cousin and said "we lost". These idiot coaches just never learn. How many times has Rodgers beat us in the last minute? He only had 30 seconds in the playoff game last year and he drove them down and won the game on a last second FG.

But you're going to call a pass on 2nd and 1??!!! WHY?! Jerry, I know you love Garrett, but it's time to clean house. Fire him, Linehan and Marinelli too. We have given up 30+ points in the last 4 games on defense. They all need to go. Send a message, do something. We will never win with these guys as our coaches. They never have good schemes or game plans. And NEVER make any adjustments at halftime. How many games in the last several years have we had the lead at halftime, only to lose the game because we don't make adjustments?? I'm tired of it

They wasted Romo's career, now they're wasting Witten's career and they will waste Dak and Zeke's careers as well. Dak, if you're listening, when you become a FA and Garrett is still the coach and nothing has changed, DO NOT sign with us. Go somewhere else and win a championship with coaches who can actually coach.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

I'm convinced that the Giants have managed to anger some diety because everything that has gone wrong, well, has gone wrong. In the words of Urinatingtree, rev up that fucking tank baby!

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Those teams that passed on Watson have to be kicking themselves. It's unreal that he wasn't the first QB drafted. It's why the Browns are the Browns, the Bears are the Bears and the Bills are the Bills. All those teams and the others who needed a QB and passed on Watson deserve to be losing teams.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor