Page 59 of 209 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The comical aspect of things this week for the Cleveland Browns :

- Kevin Hogan will be the 28th starting QB for the Browns since 1999. 28 QB's folks !

- Hue Jackson's coaching record heading into this weekend folks : 1-20 . Yes.... that is his record heading into this game.

Now what is amazing is Hogan was drafted by Andy Reid who loved his accurate arm and how he processed things . But the Chiefs were loaded at QB and had to watch as the Browns snatched him up last year. At this stage Hogan likely isn't the answer either and the Browns will march into 2018 with them wondering if they'll ever find a franchise QB to lead the offense .
    Wow That's more changes than Sean Combs for his Rap name.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Wow That's more changes than Sean Combs for his Rap name.
    In 18 seasons , that is like nearly QB's a season. That is astounding. Back in the 2000's there was an old article on NFL.com where they discussed Brett Farve and his tenure in Green Bay. They put up a stat that the Chicago Bears had went through like 11-12 starting QB's in a 14+ season span !
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

If I was the Giants I'd bring back Cruz at a reduced rate since he knows the system . You need at least 1 veteran WR on that roster for Eli and even though Cruz isn't what he once was , he could at least be a stable player there.
    I like his dance.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 10-12-2017 at 08:50 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

The comical aspect of things this week for the Cleveland Browns :

- Kevin Hogan will be the 28th starting QB for the Browns since 1999. 28 QB's folks !
    28? Perspective, the rest of the league only has 31 starting QBs on any given Sunday. 28 is more than the rest of the league fields combined during a BYE week.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmando7 View Post
    Do you remember the Steagles? I occasionally see the documentary of them on TV.
    Yeah, I read about the Steagles once. Remarkable story.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Honestly if your a Browns GM what do you do ? You have tried various GM's , Coaches , Veteran QB's and rookies. You have ruined them all. For 18 seasons you have basically screwed up so bad with numerous head coaches , its almost sad. Here is the list of QB's the team has started since 1999.

Ty Detmer
    Tim Couch
    Doug Pederson
    Spergon Wynn
    Kelly Holcomb
    Jeff Garcia
    Luke McNown
    Trent Dilfer
    Derek Anderson
    Bruce Gradkowski
    Brady Quinn
    Ken Dorsey
    Jake DelHomme
    Colt McCoy
    Seneca Wallace
    Bradon Weeden
    Thad Lewis
    Jason Campbell
    Brian Hoyer
    Austin Davis
    Johnny Manziel
    Conner Shaw
    Josh McNown
    Charlie Frye
    Cody Kessler
    RGIII
    DeShone Kizer
    Kevin Hogan
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

I know Browns fans who insist Spergon Wynn isn't a real person and we all just hallucinated him because of the organization's incompetence fraying our sanity.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Honestly if your a Browns GM what do you do ? You have tried various GM's , Coaches , Veteran QB's and rookies. You have ruined them all. For 18 seasons you have basically screwed up so bad with numerous head coaches , its almost sad. Here is the list of QB's the team has started since 1999.

Ty Detmer
    Tim Couch
    Doug Pederson
    Spergon Wynn
    Kelly Holcomb
    Jeff Garcia
    Luke McNown
    Trent Dilfer
    Derek Anderson
    Bruce Gradkowski
    Brady Quinn
    Ken Dorsey
    Jake DelHomme
    Colt McCoy
    Seneca Wallace
    Bradon Weeden
    Thad Lewis
    Jason Campbell
    Brian Hoyer
    Austin Davis
    Johnny Manziel
    Conner Shaw
    Josh McNown
    Charlie Frye
    Cody Kessler
    RGIII
    DeShone Kizer
    Kevin Hogan
    At this point, the Browns should just be contracted.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    If the NFL operated like European soccer leagues, the Browns would've been relegated to the college ranks long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    At this stage the next owner of the Browns needs to submit who will be GM , and he needs to have a proven track record of success. Also a proven head coach as well. You knew things were fucked when this owner hired a GM from MLB and decided ...hey lets play moneyball with the team !

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Likely to be a great exciting close entertaining game in Carolina the Panthers playing the high flying Eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Likely to be a great exciting close entertaining game in Carolina the Panthers playing the high flying Eagles.
    Unless both defenses assert themselves, this game could turn into a Madden like shootout. Cam Newton's regained his Super Bowl season form after a slow start while Carson Wentz has quickly emerged into a star quarterback in only his second season. Both teams can run the ball, both can go long in the passing game, something tells me the outcome could be decided by the kicking game and special teams. Can't wait to watch my Birds in action tonight!

what happened to the Raiders defense they use to be good one or two years ago
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    what happened to the Raiders defense they use to be good one or two years ago
    Really with as much talent as the Raiders have on offense and defense , they should win the division easy. They have star players at WR , QB , TE , RB and on defense. I even thought KC was in trouble (and its a long season and they still could be) given what the Raiders have on offense compared to them.