Page 7 of 209 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    17-7 Patriots. Chiefs need to stop rushing three guys. You can't give Brady that much time.
    This isn't the offense that the Jets were able to get away with putting out 8 DB's against years ago - the Pats have all good receivers out there now, not 2 good ones and 2....people. Plus, when the Jets did that they had a much better secondary.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

TD Chiefs. They really needed that. Patriots still lead 17-14
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

TD Chiefs, Tyreek Hill. Chiefs are up 21-17 over the Patriots. Hahah
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Aaaand the Patriots just scored to retake the lead, 24-21

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Wow KC is putting a fight up. I gotta say...Tyreek Hill is proving to show he can be the #1 WR for the team. Dear lord imagine once Mahomes and that arm comes to town with Hill. They will be a lethal 1/2 combo.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Wow KC is putting a fight up. I gotta say...Tyreek Hill is proving to show he can be the #1 WR for the team. Dear lord imagine once Mahomes and that arm comes to town with Hill. They will be a lethal 1/2 combo.
    If the Chiefs lose, it's because of all of these penalties. Like 130 with ten minutes of football left to play.

If the Patriots lose, it's the injuries. They're losing key players at positions without much depth all over the place.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Looks like my upset special may be right if Chiefs can hang on.

I figured this would be a good game but that the Patriots would eventually pull away by the 4th qtr. Boy, was I wrong.

Your Chiefs looking good tonight, SUPERECWFAN1.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    I figured this would be a good game but that the Patriots would eventually pull away by the 4th qtr. Boy, was I wrong.
    I'm not surprised Pats are playing a pretty good team.

Ugh, the cart for Berry.

And its Achilles. Serious question, how often are Achilles injuries just not straight up tears?
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Chiefs easily score a td.

Pats need a miracle to win.

DAYYYUM.

For the record I'm not expecting much from the Broncos this year, hence why I don't mind the Chiefs doing work here.

Astonishing Member

as a seahawks fan im rooting for the chiefs

LOL, the Patriots are getting beat up and down the field right now. Too funny!