Page 74 of 209 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 3131
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Wow, can't believe he said that. Now I know why Hopkins skipped practice.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In NFL News -

- The Jaguars defense got even better . The Buffalo Bills traded DT Marcell Darius to the Jaguars for a 7th rd pick. Darius has been slow to the new defense and the Bills wanted to get rid of his big contract ($96+ million extension he signed 2 seasons ago. In fact Brandon Beane has traded away Sammy Watkins , Darius , Reggie Raglund , Ronald Darby and Cardale Jones in moves the last few months.

- Also in Buffalo news , the Bills were asked by Anquin Boldin if he can look at other teams in a possible trade or release.

- Martavis Bryant will be benched due to his outbursts in the media demanding a trade and slamming a fellow WR. Bryant has been unhappy with his role in Steelers offense and not getting looks from Rothlisberger in games. Big Ben said Bryant should have came to him. Tomlin's response was to say no trade is gonna happen and he's benched him this week.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

From London a Great Vikings team playing the factory of Sadness Browns.
    It wouldn't surprise me if the Browns won mainly because it's in London a far travel for both teams, and the Browns cpupd finally have a great game needed to win their 1st game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    From London a Great Vikings team playing the factory of Sadness Browns.
    It wouldn't surprise me if the Browns won mainly because it's in London a far travel for both teams, and the Browns cpupd finally have a great game needed to win their 1st game.
    The Browns can't even decide who is gonna QB the team for a quarter of a game , let alone win. If the Vikings lose ...that would be stunning.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The Browns can't even decide who is gonna QB the team for a quarter of a game , let alone win. If the Vikings lose ...that would be stunning.
    True, but it would be the Brownsiest was of winning to finally do so half a world away from where any of the fans would see it. And to lose a few key players to injuries requiring the lengthiest rehab possible along the way.

As 49ers fan I need the Browns to win.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

The immortal Case Keenum was intercepted on a tipped pass and the Browns made him pay with a touchdown.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Keenum's bounced back big time and is starting to let loose and catch the poor Browns with flags. One for roughing the passer (The guy literally picked Keenum up and pile drove him into the ground !) and next on a big pass interference call. Vikings look ready to try and put this game away.

The Browns play a really good three quarters in most games.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

It would be wise if the Browns just have Kizer the rest of the season to see if he'd be worth a flyer in 2018. But this is the Browns so I suspect he'll be benched next game.

I do feel for Kizer. His supporting cast is just terrible with guys falling down. Guys dropping passes they should easily catch. The Browns tried to make things simple and get the ball outta his hands quick. Also Kizer detailed he learned he was trying to do way , way too much. Like he was trying to make huge pass plays and not taking small throws. So not only is he a rookie learning his supporting cast is absolute shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The Browns play a really good three quarters in most games.
    Unfortunately for Cleveland, the game has four periods.

Jets strike 1st a easy pass td 7-0.
    The Falcons are crashing.

Super Chargers strike 1st a long run td 7-0.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

First quarter over in Philly and the Eagles are only up 3-0 as the Niners are putting lots of pressure on Carson Wentz in the early going.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!