Page 84 of 209 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 3131
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Agreed. Like I've said previously, the league will not let this drop until Elliott serves his suspension, either this season or next. Just think, the NFL wore down Tom Brady and made him sit, and he's a mortal lock for Canton, what chance does Elliott who doesn't have a fraction as much prestige have?
    Agreed. That's why, in a way, I would like to see him serve it this year.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Sean Mcvay for Coach of the Year.
    He's made Goff a great consistent reliable qb, and the Rams are a pretty good respectable team.
    The Rams were roadkill a jabroni last season, and Goff was getting used after being wasted for most of the season on the bench so not surprising he was rusty.

I never believed that Goff was a bust because small sample size, added with Fisher was in over his head also he had no desire to use Goff which is a recipe for no prosperity.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Sean Mcvay for Coach of the Year.
    He's made Goff a great consistent reliable qb, and the Rams are a pretty good respectable team.
    The Rams were roadkill a jabroni last season, and Goff was getting used after being wasted for most of the season on the bench so not surprising he was rusty.

I never believed that Goff was a bust because small sample size, added with Fisher was in over his head also he had no desire to use Goff which is a recipe for no prosperity.
    Fisher wasn't in over his head , he just wasn't a good offensive coach and terrible with QB's since McNair. Its no shock Goff struggled under him.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I'm gonna embrace my homer bitterness and hope for that result - Jerrah pushed for that crap to hit NE, he deserves to have a big bite taken out of him by the very monster he sought to unleash. Gimme some karma, Jerry!

Anyone else, I'll feel bad for. But not any of Jerrah's players.
    I can't blame Jerry for that. His whole issue with deflategate was that when Mara was pushing for the league to come down on the Giants and the Redskins for violating the cap in an uncapped year, Kraft interjected himself and told Jerry to take it for the good of the league.

So Jerry through it in his face when Kraft was being defiant over deflategate.

NFL News ...

- The Browns gave Joe Thomas a raise to try and entice him to stay and play beyond 2018. Thomas is destined for the Hall of Fame and been the Browns real key star since he came in since 2007. So they gave him bonus raises and more to stay. His next season he's due $13.5 million .

- Andrew Luck's torn shoulder is worse than imagined and he was advised to take months from throwing for rehab to happen. Other options maybe more shoulder surgery in case things don't work but that is a big IF right now. The Colts shut down Luck for 2017 and there is questions about 2018.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Way things are looking right now Andrew Luck might become the biggest bungling of talent by a franchise in the history of the NFL

Heated game as usual in Nashville Titans Jags 3-3 and Jags score 1st 3-0.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Way things are looking right now Andrew Luck might become the biggest bungling of talent by a franchise in the history of the NFL
    The article brought up that Luck had issues for a season or two with his shoulder and never did anything or the team didn't. Now he's paying the cost and its gotta worry the Colts. If anything , if even is cleared to come back in 2018 , I'm looking at trades and possibly taking a 1st round QB. Because you have to be prepared for whats ahead.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Carson Wentz to Alshon Jeffery for his league leading 20th touchdown pass in the first quarter. Eagles 7-3 over Denver.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Deep pass knocked up for a int and Titans return long distance.

Great pass and catch Titans score 6 after int.
    10-3 Titans

Bortles flashes some stuff , but comically 2 of his biggest receptions on 3rd down plays was deflected to the WR. He puts a lot on the ball and both times someone from the Bengals deflected the ball perfect into the WR's hands. Marrone has started letting Bortles do what he does best and its use his legs on bootlegs and all. He needs to work on throwing over the defensive line better (2 of his passes was low over the line) , but he does have a decent arm and can throw good on the run.

Brock Osweiler throws a pick to Patrick Robinson, and three plays later, rookie RB Corey Clement makes the Broncos pay with a 15 yard TD run, upping the Eagles' lead to 17-3 late in the first quarter.

Saw a replay where the Rams scored a rushing TD against the Giants on third and thirty-three, that's THIRD AND THIRTY-THREE. That's astonishing!

Awful punt and Titans have great field position
    Last edited by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon; 11-06-2017 at 09:34 AM.