Page 86 of 209 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 3131
    Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    If you think the Broncos are getting destroyed , well the Giants are utterly being DEMOLISHED in New York. The score is 51-17. That team has totally quit on everyone.
    Both are embarrassments 1 worse than the other because Giants were at home.
    Bayless is right the Broncos had their super bowl vs the Cowboys and have stunk after that game .

Cowboys pass td striking 1st
    7-0

Impressive td chiefs took advantage of a prevent defense with a thrown td 14-10

49ers score a run td decrease the Cards lead 14-10

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    49ers score a run td decrease the Cards lead 14-10
    Cards back up 17-10, and honestly, I feel bad for the 49ers. They came into this game with countless injuries, and have lost 5 more players to injury during it.

Honestly, the fact that Arizona isn't handling them is a bad sign for them, going forward.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Hell of a game here in Seattle.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Cards back up 17-10, and honestly, I feel bad for the 49ers. They came into this game with countless injuries, and have lost 5 more players to injury during it.

Honestly, the fact that Arizona isn't handling them is a bad sign for them, going forward.
    Now we know why they aren't rushing Garappalo in this season. No need to rush someone into a lost season and hurt them worse. If they lost him to injury things would have been worse.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Now we know why they aren't rushing Garappalo in this season. No need to rush someone into a lost season and hurt them worse. If they lost him to injury things would have been worse.
    Beathard got BEAT HARD today, speaking of which.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Beathard got BEAT HARD today, speaking of which.
    Shanahan knows he's gonna take the beating and all while the team limps through a terrible year. Plus he's a rookie QB.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Let's go Oakland, ERR Ahhh Las Vegas. Miami has stuck around much to much this season already.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Great drive Dolphins lead decreased 20-16
    A decent game in South Beach but still no sensible reasons for the Dolphins to use Jay Cutler.

He's a irrefutable bust and he's not another Alex Smith yet that hasn't stopped Head coaches from wasting time and games with busts.
    It's entertaining and sad at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Great drive Dolphins lead decreased 20-16
    A decent game in South Beach but still no sensible reasons for the Dolphins to use Jay Cutler.

He's a irrefutable bust and he's not another Alex Smith yet that hasn't stopped Head coaches from wasting time and games with busts.
    It's entertaining and sad at the same time.
    Gase claimed that Cutler knew his system from Chicago. And it doesn't matter who starts at QB for the Dolphins...last week showed Matt Moore is pretty terrible as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Hell of a game here in Seattle.
    Agreed! That was one of the best games of the day. Can't believe the Redskins pulled it off. Given all the injuries they've had on both sides of the ball, their ability to pull this one out was pretty remarkable.

But I'm still most impressed with the Eagles. They really took it to the Broncos and buried them. I don't know if that just says more about the state of the Broncos than it does the Eagles, but the Eagles are sitting pretty at the top of the NFC. And their upcoming match against the Cowboys just became that much bigger, especially if Zeke keeps playing.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Gase claimed that Cutler knew his system from Chicago. And it doesn't matter who starts at QB for the Dolphins...last week showed Matt Moore is pretty terrible as well.
    Not really he had 1 terrible game vs a Mediocre ravens team. He recently got the Dolphins into the playoffs while Cutler hasn't lead a team to the Playoffs since 2010.

Extraordinary Member

Why on Earth would you rush Garoppolo out there to lose most of his games while he's trying to learn the system and maybe win a meaningless game or two and cost you one of the top draft picks (especially ina year when the Browns are forced to take a QB so you are guaranteed the best player in the draft).