Page 91 of 209 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 3131
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Keenum just fired back and threw a TD to put the Vikings back in the lead 21-17. This is just a wild offensive game. Adam Thielen is putting on a highlight reel of tough catches today. After this score we see the Vikings play duck , duck goose. Bridgewater is back but ...hell do you really bench Keenum who seems to be on friggen fire.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Cousins makes a big miss-fire , he over throws a WR , gets an Int and this allows Keenum to continue carving up this Vikings team. The game is now 28-17 at halftime.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Titans fg before halftime 17-13

Easy td Vikings 28-17 and Lions lead the winless Browns 17-10.

The Saints are steamrolling the Bills 30-3. What a utter embarrassment in Buffalo.

Interesting stats for this game -

- Keenum is the 1st Vikings QB since Brett Farve (2009) to throw 3 TD's in a 1st half.

- Terence Newman and DeAngelo Hall are the oldest CB's playing against each other in a game. They are a combined 73 years old and have 84 career Ints together and 8 TDs. As the one announcer brought up the Redskins are used to having older CB's play. As he brings up Hall of Famer Darrell Green.

- The score is now 35-20 , as the Vikings did a nice goal line stand and Crowder dropped 2 TD passes he should have had.

Man I feel for the Browns . They were in today's game 24-24 for like the 3rd quarter. Then suddenly they remembered they were the Cleveland Browns and lost. Its just a hard loss to take if your a Browns fan. This after they took a 10-0 lead to start !

The Titans survived a heartattack game because Mariota three a td to Murray and the hailmary knocked down 24-20.

The Lions made it miserable for the Browns 38-24 The Browns a threat to go 0-16.

The Jags forced overtime 17-17and won 20-17. A gut punch snatch defeat from the jaws of victory for the Chargers.

Barring a miracle, I apologize in advance to those who are going to have to watch the Broncos offense "perform" tonight.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Cowboys 7, Falcons 3 halfway through the second quarter. Oh, and Dallas LB Sean Lee is injured again, hamstring this time. Show of hands of you're surprised. Hmm, didn't think so.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

A decent game 49ers Giants 17-13 the 49ers are winning

Long pass td the Rams scored 16-7 the Super Rams.

The 49ers could possibly win their 1st game vs a awful Giants team.

Life is not so good without Elliot for the Cowboys. As I said weeks ago , Zeke makes things so much easier for Prescott. Today he's taking a beating and has been sacked already 5 times. As Aikman said , the Falcons are bottling up the run and just teeing off on Prescott. The Cowboys tried to start the 3rd quarter by going back to the run to save Prescott by having 3 TE's line up and power running. But once the Falcons started to bottle that up more , they tried passing and Clairborne pretty much destructed that drive.

Also how the hell do the Chargers lose today ? When I left the game Bortles had pretty much gave them the game and threw an Int. All that was left was like 1:00+ in the game and somehow the Chargers literally give the game away. By letting them score and win in OT.