Page 97 of 209 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 3131

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I'm wondering if New England will have a slight conditioning edge over the Raiders - the Pats were in Denver all last week and are staying in Colorado until they leave for Mexico City. And the altitude in Mexico City is even worse than Denver.
    Yah its interesting. The Raiders are training basically at sea level and coming into Mexico City the night before, just like they do with Denver. Coming off of a bye week, too, so they should be more rested. Del Rio thinks the Patriots might be taking a risk at getting altitude sickness by changing their training regime just before a game like that:

https://www.silverandblackpride.com/...city-elevation
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Titans need to not give up multiple big plays to win.
    Fast strike 7-0 Steelers

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In news that will make the Arizona Cardinals fans happy , the team will sign Larry Fritzgerald to a 1 year contract extension. Meaning that he'll be part of the team for the 2018 season. Fritzgerald told Sam Wyche months earlier that he can still play at a high level and right now he has 60 receptions for 677 yards and 3 TD's . Its a pretty good bet he'll crack 1,000+ yards again this season.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Great rebound a long drive and Mariota runs for a td.
    10-7 a competitive great game so far late 1st.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Here is how wild the NFL is . The Tennessee Titans as Mike Trico brings up ; almost all of the coaches are ex-Pittsburgh Steelers players and coaches. In fact here is the list.

Head Coach - Mike Mularky
    Defensive Coordinator - Dick LaBeau
    Offensive Line - Russ Grim
    Linebackers - Lou Spanos
    Secondary - DeShea Townsend
    Assistant Defensive Line - Keith Willis
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Competitive decent game

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Yah its interesting. The Raiders are training basically at sea level and coming into Mexico City the night before, just like they do with Denver. Coming off of a bye week, too, so they should be more rested. Del Rio thinks the Patriots might be taking a risk at getting altitude sickness by changing their training regime just before a game like that:

I guess Sunday will answer which approach is best.

Although I doubt that the Raiders will have as big a 'homefield' crowd as people think - while they may be a very popular NFL team in Mexico, the Patriots have a lot of popularity as well. The chart I found mentioned the 3 most popular teams in the country are (in order) Pittsburgh, Dallas, and New England. Mexico City itself looks to be Cowboys country - with Pats fans directly to the west.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Here is how wild the NFL is . The Tennessee Titans as Mike Trico brings up ; almost all of the coaches are ex-Pittsburgh Steelers players and coaches. In fact here is the list.

Head Coach - Mike Mularky
    Defensive Coordinator - Dick LaBeau
    Offensive Line - Russ Grim
    Linebackers - Lou Spanos
    Secondary - DeShea Townsend
    Assistant Defensive Line - Keith Willis
    When I think former Steelers the AZ Cardinals always come to mind.

A lot of people around here call them "Pittsburgh West."
    Last edited by Jackmando7; 11-17-2017 at 07:48 AM.

The Titans played a great team and were steamrolled unsurprising because Mariota threw 4 ints, and defense wasn't defending mostly the pass for most of the game with tge turnovers making defeat all the more extremely likely.

The Titans were steamrolled on the road by a great team, and it's 1 game that's why I'm not overreacting or panicking because the Titans can still win the AFC South.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    In news that will make the Arizona Cardinals fans happy , the team will sign Larry Fritzgerald to a 1 year contract extension. Meaning that he'll be part of the team for the 2018 season. Fritzgerald told Sam Wyche months earlier that he can still play at a high level and right now he has 60 receptions for 677 yards and 3 TD's . Its a pretty good bet he'll crack 1,000+ yards again this season.
    As a fan of the game, that makes me excited. Larry Fitzgerald is probably my single favorite player in the NFL. It will not be the same without him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    The Titans played a great team and were steamrolled unsurprising because Mariota threw 4 ints, and defense wasn't defending mostly the pass for most of the game with tge turnovers making defeat all the more extremely likely.

The Titans were steamrolled on the road by a great team, and it's 1 game that's why I'm not overreacting or panicking because the Titans can still win the AFC South.
    AFC South is likely going to come down to the wire, though, with that last game between the Jags and Titans meaning the title.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I'm rooting for Jerry. This is just another case of the man keeping us down.

There is no team with a realistic chance at the Superbowl right now, in either division, that i would root for.

Not a good year. Of course i haven't liked either team the last three SBs.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

AFC South is likely going to come down to the wire, though, with that last game between the Jags and Titans meaning the title.
    As much as it pains me, it's the Tacks to lose. By lose I'm referring to what will take place wildcard weekend. Especially since there will be no Bungles to job for the winner of the AFC South this season. Which extra sucks because save for a pair of Brisett pick-6's the Colts would be right there in the mix. Which would be a mix of poop and dirt that is masquerading for competent pro football. But who am I, just a bitter, broken fan whose QB is over in Europe getting his blood spun while Pagano continues to pull defeat from the jaws of victory.

Birds, Stillers, Minneapolis Superbowl LII.
    Fly Eagles Fly.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Extraordinary Member

The Patriots are generally one of the most well conditioned teams in the league.