Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thats a great Romita Sr. cover. How did I miss that comic?!?!

Made me wonder if he'd ever drawn Captain Jean DeWolfe before.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Astonishing Member

Mine favorite comic book story with Mephisto is not OMD.
    But rather Doctor Strange and Doctor Doom:Triumph and Torment by Roger Stern and Mike Mignola.A really great story.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    it's a ridiculous loop that's never ending, and this indecision just annoys me because I don't really like this "Will they or won't they?" shit wasting pages, just wish they could choose one and be done with it.
    That's kind of the purpose of Renew Your Vows, they don't have to make just the one choice if both options are on the table for readers

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Thats a great Romita Sr. cover. How did I miss that comic?!?!

Made me wonder if he'd ever drawn Captain Jean DeWolfe before.
    You should absolutely track the issue down. It's available on Marvel Unlimited if you subscribe to that service. One of my favorite DeFalco issues--and that's saying something, because I pretty much love everything the guy's ever done on Spidey.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    That's kind of the purpose of Renew Your Vows, they don't have to make just the one choice if both options are on the table for readers
    I was talking specificaly about 616, but hey, if RYV means that Peter and MJ will stop breaking up and getting back together in 616, then I'm fine with it, but I get the feeling that if RYV ends/is cancelled then we're back to square one in 616 (And that's assuming RYV is gonna stop that, I don't really trust those guys)...
    Last edited by Lukmendes; 10-06-2017 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    I was talking specificaly about 616, but hey, if RYV means that Peter and MJ will stop breaking up and getting back together in 616, then I'm fine with it, but I get the feeling that if RYV ends/is cancelled then we're back to square one in 616 (And that's assuming RYV is gonna stop that, I don't really trust those guys)...
    I think Marvel's position on what RYV is to the Spider-Marriage fans as follows:

last-ride-youre.jpg

Since it's a given that 616 ASM will outlast RYV, and Marvel's official position is that the marriage "cannot" come back in that series, we are going to be back to square one.