Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Create a X-Man

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    I have a similar thread

Name: Truckload
    Powers: Can transform into a truck
    Bio: A trucker who performs task for the X-Men
    You know, I could see that being pretty fun. Imagine some bad guy cornering him, turn the page...

...BAM! Splash page of truck smashing bad guy through wall, right at the reader!

I have a concept for two twenty something french twin sisters. They are both telekinetic but can only manipulate their elements in different forms.

Hélène de Chevalier a.k.a. Sirène: She can manipulate water in all it's states: liquid, solid or vapor. She can also create different tk water constructs and breathe underwater.

Sophie de Chevalier a.k.a. Salamandre: She can manipulate fire in it's different intensities, as well as lava and magma. She can also create tk fire constructs and fly.

They have a very difficult relantionship with each other because, despite being twins, their personalities are very clashing. Sirène is very mercurial and outgoing while Salamandre is more cool and collected. They are both a bit snoby coming from a french aristocratic family.

X-Me.jpg
    Last edited by MentalManipulator; 07-08-2020 at 06:29 PM.
    A picture would last longer darling...

As kids my brother and I would create original mutant characters. At one time we each had a team of OG characters we would pretend play with (play with various figures from batman, he-man, she-ra, TMTN, X-men, etc). This was when we were around 10 or 11.

I still recall many of the characters but I wouldn't name them. Mine were lame or generic to be honest. My brother was better at creating interesting names and powers. The best part of fandom is what it does to our imaginations.

Alternate reality : Anna Emma Lebbeau Summers

grandchild of Emma Frost and Anna Raven she inhirited both their Grandmas and Grandpa Powers being the first pure mutant to have four different mutants power set.

Comes to Krakoa to find their GrandMommas and provoke their parents birth.

Rogue gets a funny and nice reaction to the kid. and Emma is super sayayin rose for the taugth of being a Grandma.

Also she is in love with Jean / Logan Child . Scott Howlett Grey.

telepath of nivel omega and skilled martial artist kinda if Jean get savage and uses claws.