View Poll Results: Which X-Characters would you want to be resurrected?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cyclops

27 26.47%
  • Wolverine

6 5.88%
  • Jean Grey

33 32.35%
  • Professor X

3 2.94%
  • Multiple Man

9 8.82%
  • Thunderbird

0 0%
  • Destiny

3 2.94%
  • Banshee

5 4.90%
  • Moira Mactaggert

3 2.94%
  • Lilandra

0 0%
  • Synch

5 4.90%
  • Skin

1 0.98%
  • Sophie and Emma Cuckoo

1 0.98%
  • New X-Men (those with powers, e.g. Wallflower)

5 4.90%
  • Feral

1 0.98%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    spoilers:
    That's not a full resurrection. It looks like his mental psyche survived on the astral plane. But he still has no body.
    end of spoilers
    Well, he has been there since AXIS, isnt it ?.

1. Scott Summers: He needs to return and be forgiven by the world and X-Men just as easily as the world and the Avengers forgave Wanda. He also needs to rescue Emma Frost from the pits of villainy.

2. Jean Grey: The world has changed since her death, and the leaders of the X-Men have changed in adaptation to the world. Jean needs to return and give the X-Men the right prospective again. I also want to see more stories of Jean developing with the Phoenix, rather than the Phoenix just haunting the Marvel Universe as it has been for the past decade.

3. James Madrox: While everyone else was fighting for coexistence, Jamie was already living it-- serving cases of both mutant and human problems. He's an underestimated and underutilized character of the X-World that can play an important role going forward.

4. Logan: This is more personal than practical. Old Man Logan annoys me and Generations really made me miss Logan and his relationship with Laura.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

None. Dead characters should stay that way, or the 'death' becomes meaningless.

If characters keep coming back, readers will always expect it to happen and will just shrug when someone 'dies' because they know it won't last long.

Quote Originally Posted by Tugger View Post
    None. Dead characters should stay that way, or the 'death' becomes meaningless.

If characters keep coming back, readers will always expect it to happen and will just shrug when someone 'dies' because they know it won't last long.
    We're way past all of that

It's been more than about time for Jean to come back. Wolverine and Cyclops death haven't been that long ago and I personally think OML is just pretty much the same Logan with a bit more angst anyway, while Jeen is more of a different character from her older counterpart.

I voted Jean cause she my second favorite X-Woman

On the other hand, I was also thinking Thunderbird would be interesting. Bring back one of the ANAD X-Men but make him evil and powerful.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    We're way past all of that
    By about 50 years. Xavier used to fake his death and hide in the basement a lot
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I voted Jean cause she my second favorite X-Woman

On the other hand, I was also thinking Thunderbird would be interesting. Bring back one of the ANAD X-Men but make him evil and powerful.
    That would actually be a great storyline and if would fit with the theme of 'ResurrXion' of nostalgia whilst giving it a twist. Would like to see his interactions with his younger brother and the remaining ANAD X-Men
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

Moira. We need someone in the role of super scientist now that Beast is just entirely unpalatable and Forge has become a bit of a whiner.

Amazing Member

Maggot, Skin, Sinch, Wallflower and Icarus.

Incredible Member Victorian_Soul's Avatar

I voted Jean. Though I do respect people's opinions but Scott nor Wolverine should be resurrected considering they weren't killed that long ago.

BANNED

Jean, Wolverine, and Xavier. All of which should be coming back for Legacy, but since they are X-Men...nope.

Madrox and Onyxx.
    Would love all them to return.

BANNED

I say, "No more resurrections" unless it's Selene's doing...

Synch
    Maggott if he is dead.
    Catseye
    I always want Destiny that is so much a given in my mind i never mention her