View Poll Results: Which X-Characters would you want to be resurrected?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cyclops

27 26.47%
  • Wolverine

6 5.88%
  • Jean Grey

33 32.35%
  • Professor X

3 2.94%
  • Multiple Man

9 8.82%
  • Thunderbird

0 0%
  • Destiny

3 2.94%
  • Banshee

5 4.90%
  • Moira Mactaggert

3 2.94%
  • Lilandra

0 0%
  • Synch

5 4.90%
  • Skin

1 0.98%
  • Sophie and Emma Cuckoo

1 0.98%
  • New X-Men (those with powers, e.g. Wallflower)

5 4.90%
  • Feral

1 0.98%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

I voted for Jean Grey.

there are too many to name, but bringing back Scott and Jean would be a good start

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WheelchairX View Post
    This is true I think she might have been replaced by a Skrull
    She was replaced with something in DOX and I've no interest in reading about whatever that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    She was replaced with something in DOX and I've no interest in reading about whatever that is.
    Understandable. I'm only reading out of hope that something will change
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

Only one choice damn you! It's Scott then by a nose with Jean right behind. I don't know why Emma hasn't done this already with the mental state she's in. So Emma brings Scott back to life... then Scott brings Jean back .

Bring back Synch! He was better than Prodigy and Hope put together!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Ultimate Member

From the list, it was either Cyclops or Madrox.

Outside of the list, there are tons of minor characters like Catseye, Scaleface, Diamond Lil, etc. that I'd love to see back.

Since we can only vote one I vote adult 0Jean Grey. REally want the real Wolverine back as well as adult Cyclops, and Professor Xavier as well, but in all honesty the one that needs to come back to heal the rift that has grown in the X-books is Jean. Ever since she died things have only gotten worse, over all, for almost every character. The X-men does not have the classic comic book feel without any of the ones I mentioned, but surprisingly I miss Jean the most, even if I was never a huge fan. You don't know what you got until it's gone.

Bedlam, Multiple Man, Skin or Wallflower.

I'd also vote Jean Grey or Cyclops but one has editorial mandates against her and the other I feel is due to comeback sooner rather than later.

Pyro and Avalanche

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Only one choice damn you! It's Scott then by a nose with Jean right behind. I don't know why Emma hasn't done this already with the mental state she's in. So Emma brings Scott back to life... then Scott brings Jean back .
    I'm sorry! This is my first poll and I didn't realise so many of you wanted more votes. I guess it makes it more interesting if you only have one choice
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

BANNED

Jean Grey is my #1 pick. I've been vying for her to come back for years and I think it's prime time. Remove the burden of the Phoenix for a time, and have Jean lead the X-Men in the absence of Scott & Logan. She's far more qualified as headmistress of the Xavier Institute and would surely inspire the younger mutants. No doubt Magneto will continue to have his own team of X-Men, and Kitty could keep a team if necessary, but I think it's important to have the OG X-Men in big roles. Jeans reunion with Ororo, Bobby, Hank etc. would be a real treat for the longtime X-Men readers. And given Emma Frosts current position in the MU, there's potential for a nice rivalry kinda mirroring Xavier & Erik. I could go on and on, but I'm really ready for Jean to come back.

Beyond that, in no particular order, I'd like to see Dead Girl, Multiple Man, Cyclops, Pyro, Avalanche, Revanche/Kwannon, Caliban, Mikhail Rasputin and a handful of other minor mutant characters. We're almost at the point where a mass resurrection wouldn't be all that detrimental. Problem being, we already have so many mutants without an active role in the MU, so bringing back more could perhaps be troublesome.
    Last edited by King_Thor13; 09-06-2017 at 01:52 AM.

All-New Member

I would have said Xavier before Logan and Scott died so he could kick them both in the ass for repeating the Xavier/Magneto circle of working apart instead of together.
    Now I don't know. Maybe Scott but then again the guy deserves to just not deal with everyone's **** anymore. Definitely NOT Logan. Please for the love of everything good in the world, leave Logan dead for a few years at least. We have the much cooler, grumpy and old as **** Logan around and Laura has always been better than Logan anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Jean Grey is my #1 pick. I've been vying for her to come back for years and I think it's prime time. Remove the burden of the Phoenix for a time, and have Jean lead the X-Men in the absence of Scott & Logan. She's far more qualified as headmistress of the Xavier Institute and would surely inspire the younger mutants. No doubt Magneto will continue to have his own team of X-Men, and Kitty could keep a team if necessary, but I think it's important to have the OG X-Men in big roles. Jeans reunion with Ororo, Bobby, Hank etc. would be a real treat for the longtime X-Men readers. And given Emma Frosts current position in the MU, there's potential for a nice rivalry kinda mirroring Xavier & Erik. I could go on and on, but I'm really ready for Jean to come back.

Beyond that, in no particular order, I'd like to see Dead Girl, Multiple Man, Cyclops, Pyro, Avalanche, Revanche/Kwannon, Caliban, Mikhail Rasputin and a handful of other minor mutant characters. We're almost at the point where a mass resurrection wouldn't be all that detrimental. Problem being, we already have so many mutants without an active role in the MU, so bringing back more could perhaps be troublesome.
    Actually I really like what u are suggesting! I am also rooting for Jean! (even though I voted for Skin)

I would love to see Synch brought back AND be instrumental in the rehabilitation / de-villain-ization of Monet.