Fantastic Member

Default So hydra ruled world seen in secret empire 10 now exists out in the multiverse.

So hydra ruled universe glimpsed in secret empire 10 still exists in multiverse
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/09...-empire-future its not actually that big deal in contrast to the other earths in the multiverse its positively pleasant like marvel zombies or age of apakalypse and isn't even the only hydra ruled earth.

I'd like to see a one-shot about that.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Interestingly, I see Peter Parker's identity isn't a secret there. His spider bite is front page news!

Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    So hydra ruled universe glimpsed in secret empire 10 still exists in multiverse
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/09...-empire-future its not actually that big deal in contrast to the other earths in the multiverse its positively pleasant like marvel zombies or age of apakalypse and isn't even the only hydra ruled earth.
    In theory this wouldn't happen because of the Cosmic Cube, but it is always possible that an almost identical universe exists out there because that's just how comics work. So I wouldn't be surprised.

Mighty Member

There already was one such world seen in Exiles. Another one was seen brewing in What If? Wolverine: Enemy of the State.

Fantastic Member

And another in the secret wars series hail hydra.

Yea at this point, what's one more Hydra ruled world in the multiverse? I mean House of M was created by Scarlet Witch and has since been shown to still exist on its own.

Spectacular Member

Oh yeah... I forgot about those worlds...

Now I want to see Hydra Cap (if he survives the Omega issue) to leap into these alternate reality and bring back Hydra Sue Storm and Hydra Wolverine amongst other Hydra heroes for a full scale war against Cap and the others.

Mighty Member

There is a lot of worlds ruled by Hydra in the Marvel multiverse. But it can be an interesting plot point.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

i kind of want to see the Secret Empire Universe but with Hydra-Sue Storm in it.

Fantastic Member

I just want to ian rogers to finally come back steve needs his son.