Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is my personal hopeful list. Based heavily on the matter that many on my list was around when I began reading comics.
    Spider-Gwen
    Silk
    Spider-woman
    Renew your vows
    Silver Surfer
    Gwenpool
    A Spider-women series (Anya plus any of the above Spider women above if not having a individual series)
    Ms Marvel (Kamala)
    Squirrel Girl
    Champions

Agents of Shield (Quake, and others I will have to think about. Rotating team. The non super human agents: Simmons, Friz, May, and introducing Mac as purposeful cameos maintaining a network made when they were lead by Coulson. Maybe cameos from "Coulson" in a form of a Super hero/villian 'pokedex' given to the young heroes and agents premade by Coulson before his death to be handed out to assist the heroes.
    A New Inhumans/Young X-men team up book as young heroes try to do better then how they and the older leaders acted before. Brought together by a girl who is a Muttant who's trying to find her kidnapped sister who is an Inhuman.
    Black Bolt (current writter).

Then other books others enjoy.

Avengers
    1. Avengers - (Iron Man, Cap, Hulk, Thor, Widow, Hawkeye, Vision)
    2. New Avengers - (Panther, Ant-Man, Wasp, Scarlet Witch, Cap Marvel, Nova)
    3. Invincible Iron Man - (Tony moves into Silicon Valley and fights new tech villains)
    4. Captain America - (Captain America is unsure if he's real or a hard copy of what came before and is fighting to be the true Steve Rogers)
    5. Incredible Hulk - (Banner is back but both him and the monster are at peace finally. But is there something the monster sees Banner can't?)
    6. Black Widow - (Faking her death, Widow goes undercover to infiltrate HYDRA)
    7. Hawkeye - (Hawkguy USA)
    8. Black Panther - (Battle Royale)
    9. Ant-Man and the Wasp - (Lang and Van Dyne gather all of Pym's dynasty before a new villain comes)
    10. Scarlet Witch - (Wanda gets down to her true lineage...only her former father throws a wrench in her plans)
    11. The Vision - (The mind in the machine)
    12. Captain Marvel - (Carol rediscovers herself and refrains from being strong...only to fight Lash and his band of Inhumans)

X-Men
    1. Uncanny X-Men - (Storm, Old Logan, Shadowcat, Hope, other mutants you can add)
    2. The New Mutants - (The O5 X-Men unite to save the future of their kind. )
    3. Wolverine - (Laura Book still)
    4. Cable - (Time Paradox)
    5. Deadpool - (Good to be Bad.)
    6. X-Men Solo (Rogue, Shadowcat, Jean Grey, whoever hasn't got a solo yet.)

Spider Man
    1. Amazing Spider-Man
    2. Sensational Spider-Man (Miles)
    3. Radioactive Spider Gwen
    4. Venom

Inhumans
    1. Inhumans
    2. Ms. Marvel
    3. Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur
    4. Secret Warriors - (Same team as before plus Naja and Luna)

Teams/Duos
    1. Daredevil
    2. Jessica Jones
    3. Power Man and Iron Fist
    4. The Punisher
    5. Cloak & Dagger
    6. Runaways
    7. New Warriors
    8. Thunderbolts - (Songbird, Ghost, Jolt, Carnage?, O' Grady, Taskmaster)
    9. Moon Knight
    10. Power Pack - (The Powers Reunite)
    11. Guardians of the Galaxy
    12. Nova - (A new Sam book)
    13. Champions - (Ms. Marvel, Miles, Nova, Riri, Nadia, 2 more young heroes.)
    14. She-Hulk
    15. Thanos - (Say Hi to the Bad Guy)

I dunno if I'm part of the too many books narrative.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post

X-Men
    1. Uncanny X-Men - (Storm, Old Logan, Shadowcat, Hope, other mutants you can add)
    2. The New Mutants - (The O5 X-Men unite to save the future of their kind. )
    3. Wolverine - (Laura Book still)
    4. Cable - (Time Paradox)
    5. Deadpool - (Good to be Bad.)
    6. X-Men Solo (Rogue, Shadowcat, Jean Grey, whoever hasn't got a solo yet.)

Not poking fun at you, just having fun uuhh... You're not a huge X-Men reader huh? I mean... Hope? lol And both Rogue and Jean have both had solos, but I get what you mean. There aren't too many X-Men that havent had their own series yet that have a chance to sell. Like I doubt anyone is going to read "Colossus" or "Forge". I still want to see a Magik solo not limited to the X-Men corner of the MU. Let her branch out into Doc Strange and trippy-cosmic stuff.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Extraordinary Member

Well, I can't think of an entire line-up so I will just say new books or changes I'd like to see.

Mystic Arcana:Let Ian McNee continue his mystic quest, this time actually team up with other current time magic users. And dive into the mystical mythos of Marvel.
    Like searching through Lemuria with Namor, visit Wundagore with Wanda. Make Ian a POV character that sees and records things, and maybe reveal some unknown stories of certain Mystical Entities.
    Secret Warriors: I just wish they will include Reader, also let Ahura and Ennilux be their funder.(They can let Luna stay with her cousin at first and then she sneak out with Secret Warriors.)

Quote Originally Posted by Techno_Knight View Post
    I'd break them down to "imprints", so that if crossovers were to happen, they'd happen inside those few books. That way it's easier for people to navigate the Universe, since each "imprint" would be "Epsionage" or "Super-Hero", etc, etc. Anyway, let's get to it:
    Il like that idea of imprits.
    I'll try to fit series in, with a little cheating.

Avengers:

1) Avengers (Sunspot, Cannonball, Phyla, Moondragon, Spidey, Dr Positron, Songbird)
    2) Avengers the Initiative (Justice, Pym, Jocasta, Quicksilver as coordinators + rotating Initiative teams like Rangers, GLA, etc)
    3) Avengers Rescue (Finesse, Cloud 9, Hardball, Butterball, AN Wasp, AN Falcon)
    4) Hulk and Hercules (Amadeus and Herc)
    5) Iron Women (Toni, Lila, Pepper, Riri)

Spider-Verse:

1) Web of Spider-Man (Madame Web + rotating cast of Spider-Man related characters)
    2) Cloak and Dagger
    3) Arana
    4) Lady Spider
    5) Sinister Six (Superior Ock, Taskmaster, Southpaw, Black Ant, Daken, Moonstone)

X-Men:

1) The Uncanny X-Men (Moonstar, Warlock, Magma, Champer, Warpath, Karma)
    2) The New X-Men (Hellion, Mercury, Dust, Rockslide, Anole, Shark Girl, Surge)
    3) Academy X (Magneto, Danger, Nightcrawler, Black Knight, Sprite, Morph, Genesis, Primal, Nature Girl)
    4) AN Wolverine
    5) M

Street-Level:

1) Echo
    2) Heroes For Hire (Prodigy, Renascence, Hope, Striker, Hawkeye, Speed)
    3) America Eagle
    4) Night Thrasher
    5) Daughters of Dragon

Espionage:

1) Agents of SHIELD (Quake, Stonewall, Druid, Bishop, Sepulchre, Red Widow)
    2) White Fox
    3) Thunderbolts Academy (Gauntlet, Komodo, Trauma, Diamondback, Karasu, Carter, Black Knight, Anna Kravinoff, Melter, Scavenger)
    4) Deadpool
    5) Fantomex

International:

1) Triumph Division
    2) Champions of Europe
    3) Beta Flight (Manikin, Persuasion, Goblyn, Pathway, Jeffries, Marrina)
    4) Infamous (Doom & Magneto)
    5) Exiles (ok, that's totally cheating) (Blink, Thor, Cap America, Cap Britain, Spider Punk, Nova)

Horror/Supernatural:

1) Mys-tech Defenders (Forge, Dark Angel, Kaluu, Elsa Bloodstone, Dr Nemesis)
    2) Ghost Rider (Reyes)
    3) Blade ('s daughter)
    4) Magik
    5) Sleepwalker

Fantasy:

1) Warriors Three
    2) God Squad (Loki, Shuri, Angela, Anansi, Hummingbird, Sun Wukong)
    3) Marvel Legacy (Iron Fist, Ghost Rider, etc. from past, present , future)
    4) Kid Kaiju
    5) Ares

Sci-Fi:

1) Blue Marvel
    2) Nova (Rider)
    3) Galan
    4) Ultimates (Blue Marvel, Spectrum, Captain Holy Menstruations, Beta Ray Bill, Dr Voodoo, Galacta)
    5) Guardians Of The Galaxy (Mantis, Gosamyr, Groot, Rocket, Noh Varr, Darkhawk)

I'm loving the GOd Squad idea. I would read the crap out of that book.

My ideal would be 40-50 of my favorite characters.

Ideally we get 10 books per week max

1. Avengers
    Weekly.
    Roster: Captain America, Iron Man, Thor (Odinson), Captain Marvel (Carol), Scarlet Witch, The Vision, Spider-Man (Peter), Hulk (Banner), Ant-Man (Scott), Wasp (Jan), Yellowjacket (Pym), Phoenix (Jean)
    2. New Avengers
    Twice Monthly.
    Roster: Falcon (Wilson), War Machine (Rhodey), Thor (Jane), Scarlet Spider, Songbird, Moonstone, Wasp (Nadia), Hawkeye (Kate), The Thing.

(post to be updated soon...)

I can live with these:
    subscription ad - alpha flight.jpg

Hmmm. OK. Let's give it a shot. I'll actually try to be realistic here. Though limiting the line way more than Marvel ever would.

1. Uncanny X-Men: By Ta-Nehisi Coates. Storm, Nightcrawler, Nocturne, Surge, Monet, Wolverine (Laura), Maggott.
    2. X-Men: Teen Cyclops, Rachel, Wolverine (Logan), Jubilee, Forge, Frenzy, Goldballs.
    3. New X-Men: Primarily new mutants, but with Iceman and Dani Moonstar serving as the team's adult supervision, and Eye-Boy and Bing! as teachers' assistants, basically. And then a handful of new mutants. At least one would be trans.
    4. X-Force: Kitty, Karma, Mystique, Boom-Boom, Rockslide, Anole, Triage, and Synch. Karma's infiltrated an organization on behalf of the X-Men, Kitty's her mission and tech support (her M, Q and Moneypenny, rolled into one), Mystique's infiltrated the same group, Karma finds Synch alive and captive, Rockslide, Anole and Triage get involved when Rockslide gets An Idea, and Boom-Boom has no idea why she's involved but as long as she gets to blow stuff up, she doesn't really care. First arc ends with the group being declared public enemies, and having to go on the run. Also, Karma and Mystique would hook up.
    5. Wolverine: Laura, natch.
    6. Avengers: By Al Ewing, I guess. Captain America, Captain Marvel, Enigma, Toni Ho (with some new superhero identity), Thor Odinson, Wasp (Janet), Living Lightning.
    7. New Avengers (or some other name, whatever): Wiccan, Hulkling, Patriot, Nova (Sam), Nighthawk (Tilda), Red Wolf.
    8. Captain America: By David Walker.
    9. Captain Marvel: By Kelly Thompson.
    10. Iron Man: By Nilah Magruder. Tony mentoring Riri.
    11. Thor: I'd go with Odinson, because personally, I think Jane's story works best if she dies. Might just be me.
    12. Hulk
    13. Black Panther: By Ta-Nehisi Coates.
    14. Ms. Marvel: By G. Willow Wilson, obvs. With Ian Herring staying on colours, forever.
    15. Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur: By Montclare, Bustos and Bonvillain, still.
    16. Unbeatable Squirrel Girl: By North, Henderson and Renzi.
    17. Daredevil
    18. Deadpool
    19. Amazing Spider-Man: By Marjorie Liu.
    20. Guardians of the Galaxy
    21. Hawkeye: By Kelly Thompson.
    22. Defenders: By Bendis, I suppose.
    23. Spider-Man
    24. Dr. Strange
    25. Champions: Ms. Marvel, Spider-Miles, Viv, Ironheart,
    26. Ultimates: Monica Rambeau, Blue Marvel, Wasp (Nadia), Quasar (April), Moondragon, Giant Man (Raz), as a team of cosmic explorers.
    27. America: Written by a Latina already working in comics, instead of Rivera.
    28. Uncanny Avengers: Rogue, Scarlet Witch, Adult Cyclops, Synapse, Adult Beast, Wonder Man, Dr. Voodoo.
    29. Iceman: By Sina Grace, still, sure.
    30. Storm: By Yona Harvey and Olivier Coipel.
    31. Angela: By Magdalene Visaggio
    32. Luke Cage
    33. Jessica Jones
    34. Excalibur
    35. Alpha Flight

And then 5 other ongoings, based on what makes sense at a given time, and just plain taking chances on books that don't seem like they're safe bets.

I'd also do plenty of minis. I think I'd be inclined to always have four minis going at a time. Kitty Pryde & Magik, as a road trip mini (maybe even ongoing). Mystique, a mini showing when she met Destiny. (Possibly a series of minis about Mystique and Destiny's lives together, over the decades.) A Dazzler maxi-series with her going on tour. Other stuff.

I kinda got bored partway through and decided not to bother with creative teams or anything for most of the books. Needless to say, my ideal line-up would have a focus on diverse creators.

Teams
    Avengers (Need the core 6 from the movies to be in this team to start, with an ever-expanding and changing roster)
    Champions (Young Avengers)
    Fantastic Four
    Runaways
    Inhumans

Solo Avengers
    Captain America
    Invincble Iron Man
    Mighty Thor
    Incredible Hulk
    Black Panther
    Doctor Strange
    Captain Marvel (Marvel needs to prove that this character can be viable as an ongoing, or Marvel needs to cancel her or send her down to the 'For the SJW's' category)

Spider-Man
    Amazing Spider-Man
    Miles Morales (pick a new name)
    Spider-Gwen
    Venom

Street-Level
    Defenders
    Daredevil
    The Punisher

X-Men
    Uncanny X-Men (gritty/darker X-Men stories)
    Astonishing X-Men (more superhero-y X-Men stories)
    Wolverine
    Deadpool

For the SJW's (these should be released in periodical trades of about 80 pages for $10 each)
    Ms. Marvel
    The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl
    Wiccan/Hulkling
    Gwenpool, the Unbelievable
    Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur

^This is what I would want the core of the Marvel universe to be, although I think they should have about 10 rotating mini/maxi-series starring characters like Iron Fist, Luke Cage, various X-Men, Ben Reilly, etc, etc, as well as exploring some elseworlds ideas like DC's been doing with White Knight and The New Order.

I would also limit line-wide events to at least four years apart, but I'd probably have at least one mini-event per year and a fair amount of crossovers.
    Last edited by TheFerg714; 10-29-2017 at 01:02 AM.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers