Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Cannonball is at oldest mid 20's with Dani and Siryn older than that last I checked but not by much, If Emma is supposed to be under 30 then Storm would be the oldest at about 30, going by real ages though Xavier and Magneto would be almost 90 and Forge in his 70's or close to it...Tabitha is maybe 20 as back in Nicieza's day on X-Force she was like 18 I'd guess at most as she had left home pretty early and all...

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    How old is Franklin?

He was born in 1968, and yet was only 5 in Onslaught, maybe 8 in 2014. I think 10 is closer to "true"(its always moving back and forth, adjusted over time).
    Franklin is still about eight. He's the focal point of the timescale, he can age without anyone else aging, for some reason.

I'm basing my limit on what Bendis, Brevoort, and an issue of Spider-Man have said.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I always saw their ages grouped like this (older to younger)

- Selene, Apocalypse
    - Mr. Sinister
    - Wolverine
    - Professor X, Magneto, Sebastian Shaw, Mystique, Destiny
    - Banshee, Moira, Emma Frost, Cable, Domino
    - Cyclops, Beast, Angel, Jean Grey, Storm, Sunfire
    - Colossus, Havok, Polaris, Psylocke, Nightcrawler, Dazzler, Longshot, Gambit, Rogue, Northstar, Thunderbird
    - Kitty, Rachel, Rictor, Boom Boom, Shattestar, Cannonball, Sunspot, Siryn, Warpath, Magik, Wolfsbane
    - Jubilee, M, Husk, Chamber, Mondo, Skin
    - Mercury, Pixie, Dust, Hellion, Anole, Rockslide, Blindfold, Cuckoos, Quentin Quire

Psylocke is definitely older than Colossus/Polaris/Havok. She was already 30 when she joined, so she's also older than Jean/Cyke/Angel/Storm.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Psylocke is definitely older than Colossus/Polaris/Havok. She was already 30 when she joined, so she's also older than Jean/Cyke/Angel/Storm.
    I can see her as being around the same age as Storm, who I also often see being around the same age as Beast.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Well, we all seem to be pretty much in the same ballpark... more or less, with maybe a few exceptions. So not really any glaring errors, when it comes to who's viewed as older, and who's seen as younger. Just need to switch Jean w/Psylocke, drop Northstar down one, and move Colossus, Rogue, Polaris, & Iceman all up one. I still think both Bishop & Frenzy tho, have seemed closer in age to Emma, Sage, & Domino, than Scott, Jean, & Ororo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabu View Post
    When it comes to the age of X-men, this is how I categorize them:

Elders (over 40s or plain old as dirt): Xavier, Magneto, Logan

Seniors (mid to late 30s): Cyclops, Emma Frost, Jean Grey, Storm, Beast, Angel

Juniors (early 30s): Iceman, Psylocke, Gambit, Bishop, Polaris, Havok,

Sophomore (late 20s): Rogue, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Dazzler

Freshman (early to mid 20s): Kitty Pryde, Dani Moonstar, Magik, Cannonball, Jubilee, Rachel Grey

Mind you, this is my headcanon, so it could be wrong in some instances - feel free to disagree
    I really love your list very accurate.

BANNED

That's what I thought...

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    I can see her as being around the same age as Storm, who I also often see being around the same age as Beast.
    ... and same, this is why I put them all together.

I don't have a good bearing for Bishop. He was never specified when he joined. The only thing I can remember is him being the youngest to attain his rank in the XSE in his time, but that still doesn't narrow it down.

Frenzy was portrayed with white streaks on her temples when first introduced in X-Factor, so I'm not sure where she's supposed to be either.

The different in age from Beast to Iceman can only be three years, max. The dialog specifies Iceman is the youngest at 16 in #1, and they were all teens, so I think Iceman was 16, Jean/Cyke/Angel were 17, and Beast was 19.

Off the top of my head, Cannonball was 21 during Utopia. (Although that seemed too young at the time.)
    Rogue and Karma were around 18 when Sam was 16, so they were around 23 at that point.
    Moonstar is less than a year younger than Sam. (Sometimes they've been listed as the same age, sometimes she's younger.)
    Chamber was 18 when he first appeared, so he's probably around Dani's age.
    Kitty and Sunspot are two years younger than Sam.
    Wolfsbane is a year younger than Sunspot, although I think I read once that that was a typo, and their ages were mixed up.

Of course, I could be remembering wrong.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    If Emma is supposed to be under 30...
    WHAT?! No way, doesn't fit, can't accept that.

She has the same birth year as Jean Grey's tombstone

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    WHAT?! No way, doesn't fit, can't accept that.
    She claimed that once, I see no reason to believe she wasn't lying.

I remember seeing his age as 21 in the beginning of Fraction's run. It didn't make much sense, like more time should have gone by, but then I read the Academy New Mutants/X-Men run recently and they make a big deal about it being 5 years since the New Mutants got together and that Rahne was 19, but that still would make for a little wiggle room of a year.

That's why its really hard to peg these down specifically, there has been so much conflicting information. I'd love to see how many X-Mas issues there have been over the years! Or "six months later"!

Frenzy was portrayed with white streaks on her temples when first introduced in X-Factor, so I'm not sure where she's supposed to be either.
    She can be anywhere from 30 to 40. The hair is part of her mutation.

The different in age from Beast to Iceman can only be three years, max. The dialog specifies Iceman is the youngest at 16 in #1, and they were all teens, so I think Iceman was 16, Jean/Cyke/Angel were 17, and Beast was 19.
    Iceman is tricky, because in #1 they said he was 16, but his Origins oneshot deages him significantly. He was 13 when he was recruited, so it'd make sense if he was 14 or so by the time the whole team got together, but he can arguably be no older than that.

Also, Warren, Scott, and Jean were all 16 as a result.