Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

I don't think so. Husk was barely 18 when she was hooking up with Warren in the Morrison era, which can only be a couple years ago, given the sliding timeline scale.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I still don't see where you get a few years gap between Ororo and Angel/Jean/Cyke. I think they are all the same age, within a year.
    This is probably preferential, I just see her closer to Hank. I don't think it's ever been defined.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    It all should check out. The New X-Men and Young Avengers were part of the Thin Spandex Line, which definitely didn't seem like a team for 15 year olds and under. Plus, Anole (one of the youngest) is the Chairman of Boards and CEO to Worthington Industries, a whole company.

Jubilee may be the exception of Gen X because she's a vampire. But the X-Men regard the Gen X squad as adults. And I just gave them the "late 20's" to distance themselves from the New X-Men. They also should be a little younger than the New Mutants since most of them were already on X-Force at the time.
    When Jubilee was introduced, she was 13 years old. She was turned into a vampire at eighteen. She was the youngest member of Generation X but only by about a year or so, because Husk was only fourteen or fifteen at the time. She was eighteen during the Austen run, but JUST barely, so she can probably be no older than 19 or 20 now.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Just checked on Joanna, and I think she's ALSO quite a bit younger, than I had led myself to beleive. So I think we could & probably should, just switch Frenzy with Sage.

Questioning Domino now too, tho, as being included with the mentor class.

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    This is probably preferential, I just see her closer to Hank. I don't think it's ever been defined.
    I think Hank is only a year or two older than Scott/Jean/Warren. Hank is just super-smart, so he seems older. And Ororo is just much more mature for her age, because she was orphaned at like 4 years old and had to grow up fast. How many 11 year old suburban American kids do you think would have the wherewithal to walk across the Sahara on their own?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Logan may need to be moved up. He was born in the 1800s? I would think that puts him in senior status with Mystique -though clearly younger.

He threw me off there. I wouldn't put him & Wade in the same bracket. Logan is at least 100 in age. meanwhile Wade, according to Jordan White, is around 45, or 50 -if pushed.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 09-05-2017 at 05:42 PM.

Peter is one year older than Rogue is. Rogue is four years older than Kitty. (Dear Carol, you know, the crop top Captain Marvel, is TWELVE YEARS OLDER than Rogue is. :-p)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    At most, Jean could only have officially been 21 or 22 with the sliding timescale in place, based on that the general age of the O5 is 28 or 29 and the majority of the New Mutants being 22 or 23, with them having been teens during Inferno, which was five or six years ago.
    Jean is a full decade older than Kitty. Jean died at 24 when Kitty was introduced at 13 and a half. At that time Colossus was 18 and Nightcrawler was 21.

When Kitty was 14, Karma was 19, Rogue was 17, Cannonball and Dani 16, Magik and Cypher 15, Magma and Sunspot 14, Wolfsbane 13. Rachel was older than Kitty but younger than Rogue. When Kitty was 15/16 (there's some contention, she had 2 15th birthdays), Jubilee was 14, but she got deaged later on and was only 13 when Kitty was 17/18.

When Jubilee was 13, Chamber was 19, Husk and Synch were 16, Monet and Skin 15. Maggott is around this age group too.

Sage and Beast are the same age btw. Beast is a year older than Cyclops, Jean, Angel and Dazzler. Iceman, Havok and Polaris are 2 years younger than them.

Pete Wisdom is a decade older than Kitty. That makes him the same age as Cyclops/Jean/etc.

Warpath is the same age as Dani and Cannonball. Siryn is 3 years older than Kitty, so one year older than Warpath. Skids is roughly the same age as Cannonball, Rictor and Boom Boom are 2 years younger and Rusty is 2 years older. Legion is a year older than Kitty. Marrox is the same age as Siryn although he was deaged, originally he was as old as Cyclops.

Being her twin, Captain Britain is the same age as Psylocke. Meggan is a decade younger than him. Psylocke was twice Kitty's age when she joined the team and Kitty was 14/15 at the time. Psylocke is older than the O5, as is Storm.

Forge is older than Storm. Marrow doesn't know how old she is (lol).

Emma is at least 15 years older than whatever she tells you. At least.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Peter is one year older than Rogue is. Rogue is four years older than Kitty. (Dear Carol, you know, the crop top Captain Marvel, is TWELVE YEARS OLDER than Rogue is. :-p)
    When did Kitty turn 14?.

In Uncanny 156, when Deathbird speared Colossus, the caption says he's 18.
    Last edited by yogaflame; 09-05-2017 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Sage and Beast are the same age btw. Beast is a year older than Cyclops, Jean, Angel and Dazzler. Iceman, Havok and Polaris are 2 years younger than them.

Psylocke is older than the O5, as is Storm.
    Mostly you are spot on, but Beast can not be the same age as Sage, and Storm can not be older than Sage. How old was Sage when she saved Charles? Because only a few months before that Ororo is like 6 picking his pocket in Cairo.

BANNED

When did Kitty turn 14?.

In Uncanny 156, when Deathbird speared Colossus, the caption says he's 18.
    During the Brood Saga in space, so the 160s.

During the Brood Saga in space, so the 160s.
    Well, the Brood saga takes place immediately after that Deathbird tussle(storywise), so I think Kitty and Piotr are 4, maybe 4.5 years apart.

BANNED

Mostly you are spot on, but Beast can not be the same age as Sage, and Storm can not be older than Sage. How old was Sage when she saved Charles? Because only a few months before that Ororo is like 6 picking his pocket in Cairo.
    No age given, she was a child soldier. Beast and Sage were said to be the same age in X-Treme I think.

The timeline is hazy regarding Xavier's mideast travels so it could've been years between incidents. He fathered Legion during this era too.

Storm's age is up for debate too. Early on in Claremont's run I got the impression she was Scott's age or slightly younger but later on he had her as seeming older. A key scene was during the original X-Babies story when Storm regained her powers before Psylocke, implying she's older than her. In fact she regained her powers around the time Magneto and Wolverine did, while Kitty, Colossus and Nightcrawler were still prepubescent.

A key scene was during the original X-Babies story when Storm regained her powers before Psylocke, implying she's older than her. In fact she regained her powers around the time Magneto and Wolverine did, while Kitty, Colossus and Nightcrawler were still prepubescent.
    I think the Cairo-Israel-Himalayas trip is more a matter of weeks and months rather than years. He spent a year in India recovering after with Ameilia, but between Cairo the Himalayas is only a few weeks or months, tops.

Yes, but remember Magneto was deaged to a man in his prime, then, and so is Wolvie in terms of biology.

BANNED

Gambit is 6 years younger than Cyclops. Because Cyclops was 6 when Mr. Sinister harvested his dna to create Gambit.