Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    How did Shadow King even capture Xavier's soul/spirit when we clearly saw him in heaven?
    The fact that Xavier was in heaven lets us know that it was nothing but a farse to begin with

Another issue with OML remembering all the bad things he was forced to do and how he doesn't belong here and blah blah blah, *yawn*. How many times do we have to read the same story?
    I expected this to be the worst issue so far, I was not wrong.

PS: Soule's Warren is awful

Normal issue. Not great but not bad too. First 2 issues were definetely much much better.
    Art was good for Logan but bad for SK. SK in this issue looked lame. Hope SK saw Xavier's illusions and are just playing with him.

Remy is fighting Anna next issue? Interesting.

Loved how it was mentioned that Logan also killed the ones who loved him back.

Also liked that Angel tried to stop Police from shooting.

Still think that Apocalypse will be villain for second arc.

Mighty Member

Yeah this isn't Warren that was left to us in Uncanny.

BANNED

why can't Xavier contact psylock and tap her telepathy to defeat SK?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Still think that Apocalypse will be villain for second arc.
    This is a maxi-series. It's one story throughout the whoooole thing.

Maybe if it gets a relaunch though.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Archangel in Secret Empire & Uncanny: Sovereign Power who leads an army of mutant agents while being in complete control

Archangel in Soule-Men: broke hippy who is a mess of characterizations from over the years & also can't control himself

LORD, SOULE IS SUCH A DAMN MESS. And I know Xavier is a jackass but he usually isn't this overt about his distaste with people. So this is most likely a farce so this book can make some sweet money. Too bad this ending was already spoiled by #4 solicits.

The issue was not as good as the first two but still OK

I still don't like how Warren is written by Soule much differently than how Bunn left him. But I did like how Angel tried to stop a shootout with the police while his friends were in danger and Psylocke was trying to maintain her connection to the Astral Plane.

The story was mostly about Logan this issue but the focus is supposed to change from character to character each issue. this is a book about a cast and not a team. Psylocke, Bishop, and Angel only had three pages last issue. And next issue will have more focus on Gambit and Rogue. And Fantomex and Mystique will also have stories to gather.

As for the Shadow King only existing in one reality, well I am under the impression that Secret War eliminated all other realities, meaning this Logan has to be from the real future and not an alternate reality. And that would mean that the Shadow King is also from that future. Is that how things work now or am I mistaken?
    Last edited by Thievery; 09-06-2017 at 01:06 PM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

#NotMyLogan
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by JarOfFlies1 View Post
    The issue was not as good as the first two but not completely terrible.

I still don't like how Warren is written by Soule much differently than how Bunn left him. But I did like how Angel tried to stop a shootout with the police while his friends were in danger and Psylocke was trying to maintain her connection to the Astral Plane.

The story was mostly about Logan this issue but the focus is supposed to change from character to character each issue. this is a book about a cast and not a team. Psylocke, Bishop, and Angel only had three pages last issue. And next issue will have more focus on Gambit and Rogue. And Fantomex and Mystique will also have stories to gather.

As for the Shadow King only existing in one reality, well I am under the impression that Secret War eliminated all other realities, meaning this Logan has to be from the real future and not an alternate reality. And that would mean that the Shadow King is also from that future. Is that how things work now or am I mistaken?
    At the end of Secret Wars, Reed and the Future Foundation began remaking universes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    #NotMyLogan
    is Xavier supposed to be the fans?

it's disappointing how Psylocke is a non character in all this.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    At the end of Secret Wars, Reed and the Future Foundation began remaking universes.
    Thank you for your answer. I take it that means that Logan's future is still alternate reality? So Soule really is ignoring more continuity than just Bunn's Archangel. And major continuity from recent comics.

Fantastic Member True Believer Tony's Avatar

Not bad but yeah, what the hell is up with Warren? I can't even blame Soule because Bunn never made it too clear either. Does he have his complete memories back or not?

Also, I thought the text was implying that Xavier managed to prevent Logan from falling into the Shadow King's trap but then it seems... he lost?
    Twitter: @TonyBWood

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JarOfFlies1 View Post
    Thank you for your answer. I take it that means that Logan's future is still alternate reality? So Soule really is ignoring more continuity than just Bunn's Archangel. And major continuity from recent comics.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Believer Tony View Post
    Not bad but yeah, what the hell is up with Warren? I can't even blame Soule because Bunn never made it too clear either. Does he have his complete memories back or not?

Also, I thought the text was implying that Xavier managed to prevent Logan from falling into the Shadow King's trap but then it seems... he lost?
    Soule ignored Emma's continuity in IvX why is anyone surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    is Xavier supposed to be the fans?

it's disappointing how Psylocke is a non character in all this.
    Yeah, Psylocke is just... there.