4 4.94%
  • Tony Stark

8 9.88%
  • Bruce Banner

7 8.64%
  • Other (please specify)

7 8.64%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'm gonna go with Logan because of that box theory. But, at least one of you need to be reading Astonishing X-Men.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

I want either Professor X, Jean or Wolverine but I doubt it's any of those 3.

Professor X and Jean Grey are appearing in Xbooks as Ghosts for now, they may bring them back fully

BANNED

Reed and Sue aren't coming back, Marvel two in one proves that and because legacy is nothing more than a PR stunt to cover over the fact the whole legacy line is fake and just the same stories they were going to publish before the massive backlash recently.

Next year maybe for those 2 and the kids.

No Jean, Xavier or Marvell

Stark and Banner are back already just in a coma and Banner seems to be missing since that pointless one issue of secret empire.

Its Wolverine and about damn time, I'm sick of OML moaning about killing his friends and the wastelands and X23 isn't wolverine she's something else and a nicer person.

OML and X23 will have a team up book and REAL wolverine takes the solo back.

Stegman said on his Instagram that he's working on something super secret for marvel that he can't talk about so I think it'll be him as he would suit it.

Jim Cheung also said the same but it seems like he'll do the two in one book.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I voted for Jean Grey, for reasons I've already explained on another thread. Also, may I add, it's not just one return, as I remember this Marvel Legacy article specifically saying that we'd have one return fans have been waiting for and one fans have been DREADING. I have no clue what the second one could be, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I really just think that Jean Grey works better dead. I mean, even the most fervent X-Men fan has to admit that she is way more interesting dead than she was alive.
    That's definitely not a consensus among X-fans. I've seen plenty of people wanting her back.

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    Reed and Sue aren't coming back, Marvel two in one proves that
    How so? If anything, I'd say the fact that the book's first arc is called ''The Fate Of The Four'' sounds like the opposite of ''proof they're not coming back''.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I thought that Hydra Steve was more or less bringing back Banner by putting him in the different bodies of alternate reality Banners?
    What would the mechanism be. I suspect Hydra Cap had no idea that he had the wrong corpse. I also suspect somebody swapped out that corpse beforehand. We know we are getting some kind of search for Banner soon.

This also suggests that he isn't the one coming back. Why would he be, we have hardly missed him. He has popped up here and there, in flashbacks, events, crossovers etc.

I would be shocked if we don't get Reed back via Legacy. Quite how and why is still confusing, but I think the implication of Legacy is that the MU is, in a very real sense, the legacy of the Fantastic Four. This is perhaps the missing Kirby 100th tribute.

It has to be the Hulk. Wolverine is already there in OML.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

I'd be down for adult jean grey and cyclops

I don't care about anyone else whose dead tbh

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    Reed and Sue aren't coming back, Marvel two in one proves that and because legacy is nothing more than a PR stunt to cover over the fact the whole legacy line is fake and just the same stories they were going to publish before the massive backlash recently.

Next year maybe for those 2 and the kids.

No Jean, Xavier or Marvell

Stark and Banner are back already just in a coma and Banner seems to be missing since that pointless one issue of secret empire.

Its Wolverine and about damn time, I'm sick of OML moaning about killing his friends and the wastelands and X23 isn't wolverine she's something else and a nicer person.

OML and X23 will have a team up book and REAL wolverine takes the solo back.

Stegman said on his Instagram that he's working on something super secret for marvel that he can't talk about so I think it'll be him as he would suit it.

Jim Cheung also said the same but it seems like he'll do the two in one book.
    If real Logan comes back, OML has to go. And I love OML! In fact, I may like him more than real Logan. But we cannot have both him and 616 Logan running around, plus Laura and Jimmy and Daken. Do not do that, Marvel! Enough is enough.

Sincerely,

A huge Logan fan

I think it is going to be the 616 version of Wolverine. But as others have said, it could not be anyone on that list.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Well I hope its the Hulk, because the sooner he's back the sooner this dying repeated zombie status can be washed away.

That said if it ends up being Logan I'm not exactly going to be bummed out, either.

I actually hope I'm wrong because I love OML. He's become my favorite version of the character. But to me 616 Logan returning makes the most sense based upon the clues.

BANNED

The Sentry will be the dreaded return and the return of a icon indicates Pre OMD spiderman especially considering the deal with Loki he made which favour Loki has yet to demand and he can do so only if the previous version is brought to replace this Peter after the fall.Lol.

Probably Wolverine but hope to be adult Jean.

Im hoping it's Mar-Vell wearing that dope costume in the Ultimate Universe :

But I doubt it will happen. (Even though it would be Awesome!) So my real guess is Jean Grey. With all th Phoniex stuff going on its hard not to think its going to be her.