• Tony Stark

8 9.88%
  • Bruce Banner

7 8.64%
  • Other (please specify)

7 8.64%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    I just didn't really see your him as a big retun, and the way he was leaked was like a smokescreen. Most people were pretty happy with the status quo so we were not all calling for him. Many are still calling for the implications from the last page.
    I also would have preferred if it was those on the last page, but it was still only a hint at a return. If it was a true return then they would be back already and spoilers:
    Two-in-One would have a different solicit.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    The "big" return they planned was Wolverine.
    end of spoilers
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    It was a big reveal but not a big return, they only hinted at returning. They could be gone for 5 more years for all we know.
    I don't see the post, so it must have been elsewhere, but that was exactly my prediction as well - the characters at the end would appear and that would hint at the stories to follow that would come in other books.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I don't see the post, so it must have been elsewhere, but that was exactly my prediction as well - the characters at the end would appear and that would hint at the stories to follow that would come in other books.
    What I expected was Reed and Sue standing somewhere saying maybe we should head back now, but lets go the long way round. For me that would have been what Marvel were getting at. This is incredibly similar to the last page but with a different emphasis and character. So for me the last page is the thing.

In this we even get a form of communication that is being responded to and a possible mystery involving that character happening right now.