Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    What an awesome mini series could have been if only someone in Marvel would have thought about it!

My sisters and I still repeat many of her quotes, because they are so funny ^ ^

I think of all claremontian speach patterns this is the most well made and the least annoying. Yes?
    A lot of Claramonts speech patterns were annoying towards the end of his first run, yes? This was one of his better ones yes?

BANNED

The tragedy of the Hellions was that we only ever saw them through the New Mutants, or the Xmen. Their journey really could've been it's own book.

Especially the end with an outright civil war in the Hellfire club and all of them being killed by Fitzroys. It could've happened to the New Mutants, or the Xmen...ANY real villain could've taken them out. With Emma being knocked out it really should've been up to the Xmen to protect those mutants. It's a sad sad tragedy.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    My sisters and I still repeat many of her quotes, because they are so funny ^ ^

I think of all claremontian speach patterns this is the most well made and the least annoying. Yes?
    Smoothskin agrees.

I love her interaction with Rahne.

I hope the bring Hellions back permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I love her interaction with Rahne.

I hope the bring Hellions back permanently.
    Yes! They had a nice friendship and liked each other the way a puppy and a kitten get along. I always enjoyed that!

I love Catseye. My favorite scene is when her and Rahne ditched their dresses and played at the Hellfire Club party. That's a character with lots of potential that was never seen. I want to draw her now.