Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Do you expect them to write OML out before bringing real Logan back? Or bring him back and then write OML out? I see it as the latter myself.
    I'm not sure it's important which way they do it. Regardless, we shouldn't see OML and Logan Classic running around together.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I'm not sure it's important which way they do it. Regardless, we shouldn't see OML and Logan Classic running around together.
    Wouldn't it be great to have BOTH VERSIONS RUNNING AROUND?!???? Kick Laura off Weapon X and just replace her with 616 Logan.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Do you expect them to write OML out before bringing real Logan back? Or bring him back and then write OML out? I see it as the latter myself.
    They could write Wolverine in and OML could disappear without a reason and no one ever saying anything and people would still buy it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Wouldn't it be great to have BOTH VERSIONS RUNNING AROUND?!???? Kick Laura off Weapon X and just replace her with 616 Logan.
    why would they kick her out of weapon x when she'll do a great job getting beat down to show how strong the bad guys are and how amazing the old is. you know the'll do this because if Laura a character FOX will be using in future moves, gets to show off Fox would make money and we all know how marvel feels about fox making money. Come to think of it this is probably why shes so detached form the x book. she did get kicked out of team book when logan came out.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Laura isn't in weapon x
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Agreed. Which is why I don't think Legacy #1 will bring him back, rather it will plant the seeds of his return and end with a huge teaser. Then there will be some event, probably starting in December or January, which brings him back. Somewhere in there OML gets dealt with. This allows them to run out the Legacy arc with the Crimson Samurai or whatever and finish that before he rides off into the proverbial sunset.

That's my prediction, assuming it turns out to be the real Logan. It may very well not be, but the clues seem to line up.

I think real Logan won`t return before next big X books relaunch. It will be easier to give OML spots in books to real Logan with new #1s.
    It seems Atonishing will lead to new relaunch so my guess on July 2018.

BANNED

is wolverine still dead? I mean he could be operating in secret superdad as some called him letting no one know he is back due to xyz reason.That could be a possibility though not a likely or probable one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    why would they kick her out of weapon x when she'll do a great job getting beat down to show how strong the bad guys are and how amazing the old is. you know the'll do this because if Laura a character FOX will be using in future moves, gets to show off Fox would make money and we all know how marvel feels about fox making money. Come to think of it this is probably why shes so detached form the x book. she did get kicked out of team book when logan came out.
    Somebody hasn't read the Wolverine Generations One-Shot...

BANNED

Laura's not even in weapon X though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    That makes no sense, what's the point of making Laura look bad for Logan because she's gonna be in future Fox movies if they still have him too?
    Unless Logan himself is somehow reverted back to Marvel it wouldn't make any sense.
    Last edited by TitanMax; 09-08-2017 at 07:51 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TitanMax View Post
    Laura's not even in weapon X though.
    Well, she's got a guest spot coming up in the Legacy arc.

I don't think OG Logan is coming back. I mean, I don't see a head for him in Legacy, but there's one for OML. Yet, there's one for OG Jean. It should be her who should come back.

Right now, he's resting in Canada. He should rest more, because I'm enjoying OML right now. I'll say it again, OML has rekindle my love for Wolverine. Also, the last stories of his were bad, IMO. I'm not against of his return, but I just don't think its him. I can be totally wrong and it could be him.

P.S. HAIL HYDRA!!! (I'm joking on the ps part)
    Last edited by The_Phenom2893; 09-08-2017 at 09:10 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Right now, he's resting in Canada. He should rest more, because I'm enjoying OML right now. I'll say it again, OML has rekindle my love for Wolverine. Also, the last stories of his were bad, IMO. I'm not against of his return, but I just don't think its him. I can be totally wrong and it could be him.
    P.S. HAIL HYDRA!!! (I'm joking on the ps part)
    They just need to stop oversaturating him

Incredible Member steeplejack2112's Avatar

I don't think Marvel should rush Logans return. I just started the Old Man Logan saga from the very first story line, and I have to say I'm having a lot of fun reading his story.