Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
Since Marvel is going back to the good ol' days, albeit sans the FF, I figured that there would be more people leaping and cheering. What am I missing?
Well, everyone has different tastes and interests, and the new direction might not fit that. Case in point, I don't like where post-2007 Amazing Spider-Man has gone. Since Legacy will not be going back to the pre-2007 iteration, I'm not really onboard for that. Wolverine coming back is all well and good, but I've just started getting into the X-23 comics and don't really want to see her ongoing series canceled to make room for a returning character I've never had any interest in reading a comic series about. Conversely, I'm looking forward to the Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows relaunch and new direction and am pleased that Runaways is coming back.

So, from where I stand, Legacy is a mixed bag; it looks like there some good stuff, but also some stuff that I don't want to see happen or stuff I don't like continuing as-is. I'm sure others have similar opinions. (I also have the impression that some people who're unsatisfied with current Marvel wouldn't accept anything less that an overhaul were every new thing from the five to ten years was completely removed from the franchise(s) as it it never existed.)