Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default T-1000 vs an Alien Queen.

Who comes out on top?

T-1000 curbstomps. An Alien Queen has nothing that can put down a T-1000, while the liquid metal robot can rip her to shreds with blades and hooks while treating her acid blood as a mild annoyance (at best).
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Yeah, I think the only way the Queen could even harm a T-1000 is by bleeding on it... and if it loses that much blood, we'll, its over for her anyway.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Maxima was an Alien Queen wasn't she? She could probably handle a T-1000.

What other aliens had a Monarchy?? *thinks* Most of the Flash Gordon-era ones weren't that good of fighters...
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    T-1000 curbstomps. An Alien Queen has nothing that can put down a T-1000, while the liquid metal robot can rip her to shreds with blades and hooks while treating her acid blood as a mild annoyance (at best).
    Why would it treat the blood as a mild annoyance? The acid always has been far more harmful to inorganic material than to people. If anything t would be worse for a T1000 than for a mere human.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Maxima was an Alien Queen wasn't she? She could probably handle a T-1000.

What other aliens had a Monarchy?? *thinks* Most of the Flash Gordon-era ones weren't that good of fighters...
    Good point, Munch. The OP may have meant Xenomorph, but never actually specified.

Was Starfire a queen, or just a princess? The Skrull queen from Secret Invasion could possibly take the T1000.

But then the Xenomorph acid should be perfectly acceptable against 'liquid metal'. Metal + Acid <=> Salt + Hydrogen and all that. Granted, that much blood-loss could be fatal, and if the T1000 just spears the queen through the brain, it'll take some acid damage but finish her off completely. Acceptable losses.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Good point, Munch. The OP may have meant Xenomorph, but never actually specified.
    Oh I assumed he did, but since everyone was like "Curbstomp" I was rolling out the others.

Was Starfire a queen, or just a princess?
    In the cartoon, her and Blackfire were Princesses.

Then she took over, but appointed her caretaker as a Regent in her place.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Terminator Genisys says "hi".

Yeah, I was wondering why people were saying a T1000 would shrug off acid blood when one was "killed" with acid in Genesys.

BANNED

And that acid is probably like bottled mineral water compared to the gunk the xenomorphs bleed. I mean, it's not even eating through the floor or anything.

Fantastic Member MorphyVSFischer's Avatar

Its not like its going to aloe itself to be bathed in the stuff, all it needs to do is stab, loss the arm to acid, regenerate it then stab again

Quote Originally Posted by MorphyVSFischer View Post
    Its not like its going to aloe itself to be bathed in the stuff, all it needs to do is stab, loss the arm to acid, regenerate it then stab again
    How long would such a stabby arm keep up it's cutting edge when being thrust into superstrong acid considering how quickly the other stuff worked?

In other words, how deep will these wounds actually be?

Quote Originally Posted by MorphyVSFischer View Post
    It can't just "regenerate"; it loses mass every time it loses a part of itself.

I'd say T-1000 about 7 times out of 10. It is very vulnerable to acid, so I could easily see the Queen dodging a lethal stab, getting stabbed somewhere that's a flesh-wound(and much more of an Alien's body is a fleshwound than a human's) and the spurt disolving the T-1000. Basically the Queen has to manage a partial dodge and eat a fleshwound two or three times to win this. I don't think she would succeed for the majority, but it's far from a stomp, with the Queen only needing to get slightly lucky.

BANNED

Yeah gonna say Queen Alien should brutally stomp the T-1000 here, mainly due to the potency of her Acid Blood and I'm inclined to give to her even more due to inorganic metals being far more vulnerable and suspectible to the substance than an organic being would. And she also has the advantage in sheer superior strength + speed + durability + damage soak.

@The Dog: You people seriously think the T-1000 would curbstomp a giant creature that is pretty much bulletproof against most Colonial Marine weapons (including even high explosive and armor-piercing ones) and even the Yautja's plasma weaponry (something that would disintegrate a T-1000 with ease) and is known to kill Yautjas, a race of superhumans who are trained warriors with high tech weapons and tools that are hard counters to a T-1000 at their disposal? And to top it all off, a mother of alien creatures whose blood is even more ridiculously potent than the same normal acid that mercilessly put a T-1000 in deep shit as seen in Genisys? Yeah lol nope.

I wouldn't be surprised if even a normal Xenomorph could give the T-1000 a hard time in combat before the Acid Blood comes into play.