Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    ....Now that I've gotten a good look of that scene; it appears that it's Susan, Johnny Storm and Franklin within Cheung's artwork (re-)capturing the moment from SECRET WARS #1.
    The kid has a 6 on the shirt. At first I just thought Val's hair was in a ponytail (since you can't see any long hair), but if it's a flashback to SW1 that shouldn't be the case. If it's Franklin, that should be a 5, not a 6. Looks like artist error there. The taller male is definitely Johnny.

Flashback or not, at least we now know that Two In One will resolve the mystery of what happened to the Future Foundation and Richards family.

BANNED

So basically it looks like this could be the last time torch and thing last saw Susan and reed so this will finally give us answers to what everyone knows about reed and Sue's disappearance.

It's a flashback but I hope this means it's the start of their return.

Could be a flashback. Or could be a return, but I would be careful.
    I mean, would Cheung release such an spoiler two weeks before Legacy? That something than Marvel would do monday 25 on the New York Times.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Are you certain that he's Franklin...?!?

Because of the way he appears to be almost as tall as Susan; he could be Alex Power instead.......although I do recognized Valeria sitting in the background.
    Well, I'm not CERTAIN of anything, which is why I just said ''apparently''. Franklin and Valeria were just the first people to come to my mind when I saw that image, but it could be someone else. I don't think height is much of a problem, because the character is clearly drawn in the background, so him looking almost as tall as Susan could be just an optical illusion. Ooooor, who knows, maybe Marvel is finally aging Franklin up. I know quite a few people would appreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I would prefer it if they just let Reed come back too, whatever Ike might think.
    I mean, there's no reason to assume Reed WON'T come back. That's just one small glimpse of a bigger story we don't know much about.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Could be a flashback. Or could be a return, but I would be careful.
    I mean, would Cheung release such an spoiler two weeks before Legacy? That something than Marvel would do monday 25 on the New York Times.
    Don't think he would be that careless to release a spoiler. I'm going with a flashback.

Astonishing Member

Great art.
    Cool that aparently this means Sue Richards will return to the stories,even if it is just a Flashback story it is interesting because it is something that might give answers about Sue and Reed Richards since Secret Wars.

Unglaublich!

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I think Wonder Man is the most likely possibility here. I wish it involved Reed or Sue. I think the comics are just missing something without the Fantastic Four. But I know that's not going to happen until something with the movie rights changes. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think Marvel is going to do anything too groundbreaking here. After what they endured with Secret Empire, I don't think they have the energy or the credibility.
    Wonder Man already came back at the end of Duggan's Uncanny Avengers run, didn't he...?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Raptor View Post
    Wonder Man already came back at the end of Duggan's Uncanny Avengers run, didn't he...?
    He did. Deadpool and Rogue kissed, and something about absorbing his healing factor kicked Simon out. He is also on a cover for an upcoming issue, but i forget which.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    He did. Deadpool and Rogue kissed, and something about absorbing his healing factor kicked Simon out. He is also on a cover for an upcoming issue, but i forget which.
    Uncanny Avengers 28 Wonder Man and Beast will join UA.

Yeah, that's the first Legacy issue.