Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    I really think she should be pushed more. There is so much history with this character but some how she has managed to be over looked so many times. To me she could be Marvel's Batgirl in terms of popularity,recognition, and adaptability.

Side Comment.....I could sorta see her and Iron Fist in a relationship. I think they would make a interesting and fun pair. Besides that if she did end up with Danny it would intro her to interact with other well known characters such as Luke, Jessica Jones, and the rest of the Mighty Avengers. However, at the same time she fits in a standard Heroes for Hire (Future Defenders) line up.
    I'd never thought of it before but I could see it. Patsy as the MU's Batgirl that is.

A IF/Hellcast relationship could be disastrously fun!

Astonishing Member

Patsy is definitely an interesting albeit hugely underrated character.

After both Soule and Immonen, I really think she deserves a good shot at an ongoing, moreso than other characters that have gotten.

I really feel that she's one of those characters that could naturally build a solid fanbase rather than Marvel trying to force it. She's hugely versatile and can be used in a wide variety of story scenarios and it never feel forced. I'd definitely take her over Silk, Spider-Gwen and Squirrel Girl.

BANNED

Of all the characters that I wish to see adapted into the Marvel Movie Universe, Hellcat is one of my top 5.

I really think she should be pushed more. There is so much history with this character but some how she has managed to be over looked so many times. To me she could be Marvel's Batgirl in terms of popularity,recognition, and adaptability.

Side Comment.....I could sorta see her and Iron Fist in a relationship. I think they would make a interesting and fun pair. Besides that if she did end up with Danny it would intro her to interact with other well known characters such as Luke, Jessica Jones, and the rest of the Mighty Avengers. However, at the same time she fits in a standard Heroes for Hire (Future Defenders) line up.
    Hellcat and Iron Fist...an interesting thought.

With the right writer, Patsy could do really good in a solo title (that in the style of Batgirl for DC).

Last edited by Herowatcher; 12-19-2014 at 11:12 AM.
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Ultimate Member

I think for possible writers Kelly Sue DeConnick would be an obvious choice.
    Bryan Q Miller could be fun.
    I think Greg Rucka could bring a lot as far as dealing with Patsy's more vulnerable side ( twice divorced, Mom issues, etc).
    If Al Ewing got a shot, it'd be cool as well.

I actually haven't cared for much of Kelly Sue's writing outside of her Sif one-shot. I'd love for Immonen or Soule to get her again. Miller or Ewing I could see doing some great stuff as well.
    Last edited by Psycwave; 12-13-2014 at 09:12 AM.

Hellcat?

Deborah Ann Woll

Isla Fisher

Evan Rachel Wood

Karen Gillan actually would have been my number choice but...Nebula.

Well I like her and Gambit more, she would go well with his three cats.

Astonishing Member

At first this poster wasn't positive about the recent appearance of one of the HR 'Heroes' seen within the previous Issue of FANTASTIC FOUR(#13), but this Month's Issue #14 has just confirmed the following.....

spoilers:
    The HEROES REBORN Version of Hellcat {and yes, she does appears to be more like the 616 Version of Tigra} was seen within said Issue
    end of spoilers.

Apologies for not noticing this to the Patsy Walker/Hellcat Fans......

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Patsy meeting Kamala would be a crossover I can get behind. When you get right down to it, they're both fangirls who got the chance to live their dream.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Greg Rucka was mentioned...he could be an interesting choice for a Hellcat solo series.

"History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

I always wanted a Hellcat/Firstar/Crystal team up for the sake that they all wear yellow body suits.

and Spitfire...
    I surrender to the Contest

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Wessex View Post
    and Spitfire...
    !!!! You're RIGHT! Spitfire should be included!