Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast

We need another Hellcat series ASAP.

HCAT.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I believe she's still a supporting character in She-Hulk's current comic.
    In fact, she was recently seen within SHE-HULK #159.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

I dont know but i like her
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    In fact, she was recently seen within SHE-HULK #159.
    .......And Patsy/Hellcat made another appearance within SHE-HULK#161

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    I don't care if we see Patsy in costume but she better be wearing yellow and blue T-Shirts or sweats or something!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I don't care if we see Patsy in costume but she better be wearing yellow and blue T-Shirts or sweats or something!
    Jessica will think her costume is stupid regardless lol. I'd love for her to get a costume, especially if the design is as great as Netflix Daredevils. But yeah, otherwise we need some ties to classic Hellcat

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I've probably shared this before, but I do a reading list of characters in preparation for each Marvel show or movie. Since I've read everything with Jessica Jones, I decided to focus on Patsy Walker. I finished her most recent series with Kate Leth and now I've gone back to read some older stuff (I suspect I would have enjoyed it even more the other way around since there are quite a few references and retcons I'm now just getting to, but it's very accessible regardless). I've read the Amazing Adventures and Avengers stuff and I'm reading through a sample of her Defenders stuff (I think there's some loose ends in the 90s I'll check out, but I'm getting the impression her story gets very convoluted very soon when she dies). I have to say, she is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters. I also like pointing out, if you count the comics that pre-date Marvel but would ultimately get published as a Marvel comic, she is clearly Marvel's longest running superhero.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Jessica will think her costume is stupid regardless lol. I'd love for her to get a costume, especially if the design is as great as Netflix Daredevils. But yeah, otherwise we need some ties to classic Hellcat
    She'd be a hypocrite if so. Trish knows Jessica herself wore a costume once, she found the Jewel costume last season. How can Jess call Trish's costume stupid when she wore one herself in the past?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    She'd be a hypocrite if so. Trish knows Jessica herself wore a costume once, she found the Jewel costume last season. How can Jess call Trish's costume stupid when she wore one herself in the past?
    I wasn't under the impression Jessica ever wore that costume for real. It looked like it was something Trish suggested, but Jess refused.

Gosh, I NEED Hellcat in live action. I really hope things move faster this season for Trish, at least to the point where she considers being a hero herself and not just Jessica's ''sidekick'' in her cases.

The Patsy Walker A.K.A. Hellcat series was incredible, I was gutted when they brough that series to a close.

I was thinking of starting the She-Hulk series so I could expeirence more Hellcat, where is a good place to join?

Quote Originally Posted by FreshGuy View Post
    The Patsy Walker A.K.A. Hellcat series was incredible, I was gutted when they brough that series to a close.

I was thinking of starting the She-Hulk series so I could expeirence more Hellcat, where is a good place to join?
    If you're reading it specifically for Hellcat, wait for the second trade to come out. Won't be long - this week's the final issue of the series. I'd still recommend reading the first trade, though, because it's really good. A really well-done exploration of PTSD, grief and anxiety. Dark and heavy, but there's still some great jokes here and there. And it's just such a great read.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

The second Mariko Tamaki trade is already out. I read it not too long ago and stand by my belief that it's an extremely underrated book even if it wasn't the She-Hulk book most people wanted.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    If you're reading it specifically for Hellcat, wait for the second trade to come out. Won't be long - this week's the final issue of the series. I'd still recommend reading the first trade, though, because it's really good. A really well-done exploration of PTSD, grief and anxiety. Dark and heavy, but there's still some great jokes here and there. And it's just such a great read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    The second Mariko Tamaki trade is already out. I read it not too long ago and stand by my belief that it's an extremely underrated book even if it wasn't the She-Hulk book most people wanted.

Thank you, I have added them both to my comics list on Amazon. Is Hellcat in any other recent books?

has anyone seen jj2?