Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ComicsCrazed View Post
    Attachment 63880

YES!!! Time for some live action Greer Grant!!!!
    what's this from?

Captain Marvel? Though, it doesn't belong in this thread, that's Tigra, not Hellcat.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

i want hellcat mockingbird misty knight and collen wing netflix show
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    i want hellcat mockingbird misty knight and collen wing netflix show
    They could probably do a Daughters of the Dragon show with a lot of the Net Flicks female characters.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    They could probably do a Daughters of the Dragon show with a lot of the Net Flicks female characters.
    they look like a defender prototipe, not like daredevil... he is to big character in my opinion

any news on patsy?
    Last edited by darewithpeace; 05-22-2018 at 06:14 PM.

any news on patsy?

Astonishing Member

No, nothing at the moment.

where is she now?

Nowhere. Believe me, if there was news, someone would bump up the thread!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think there's a sort of internal struggle in the comic industry over costumes.

Cage I think is the only hero off the top of my head to permanently shed the notion of wearing a costume.
    Which is one reason I don't have much interest in modern Luke Cage. I thought that uniform he wore in Thunderbolts was pretty cool.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ComicsCrazed View Post
    YES!!! Time for some live action Greer Grant!!!!
    I think Greer Grant/Cat/Tigra would be great property to develop into a TV series. Her full origin has so many great twists and turns. She starts out a bit like a female version of Spider-Man, but before her career even gets off the ground -- she almost dies and gets turned into Tigra. Plus she has some cool powers that were rarely utilized well in comics -- like hearing, vision, speed and her heightened empathy. I love the Tigra mini-series from several years back where Greer became a cop -- and was still a bad ass even when she wasn't in Tigra form.

I just feel too many people and writer like Bendis wrote her off as nothing but a sex kitted character -- when that was never really part of the characters's appeal to me. Though I guess some guys do get turned on by a woman with fur in a bikini?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I think Greer Grant/Cat/Tigra would be great property to develop into a TV series. Her full origin has so many great twists and turns. She starts out a bit like a female version of Spider-Man, but before her career even gets off the ground -- she almost dies and gets turned into Tigra. Plus she has some cool powers that were rarely utilized well in comics -- like hearing, vision, speed and her heightened empathy. I love the Tigra mini-series from several years back where Greer became a cop -- and was still a bad ass even when she wasn't in Tigra form.

I just feel too many people and writer like Bendis wrote her off as nothing but a sex kitted character -- when that was never really part of the characters's appeal to me. Though I guess some guys do get turned on by a woman with fur in a bikini?
    Very good points here, and yes, I am a sucker for underutilized and underappreciated characters getting some much-needed love. Speaking of, since Hellcat got her costume from Greer . . . anyone thinking those two should interact more often? Or that Tigra should rejoin the West Coast Avengers now that they've reassembled?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Very good points here, and yes, I am a sucker for underutilized and underappreciated characters getting some much-needed love. Speaking of, since Hellcat got her costume from Greer . . . anyone thinking those two should interact more often? Or that Tigra should rejoin the West Coast Avengers now that they've reassembled?
    Not to derail Patsy's thread but so many times yes to this.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Not to derail Patsy's thread but so many times yes to this.
    Indeed. Going back to Hellcat, has anyone thought of what a Marvel Divas reunion might be like? Could get some updates on what Patsy's been up to since her series ended, as well as catching up with her friends and acquaintances in the superhero community.
    The spider is always on the hunt.