Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Hellcat?

Deborah Ann Woll

Isla Fisher

Evan Rachel Wood

Karen Gillan actually would have been my number choice but...Nebula.
    I personally prefer Isla Fisher from that list.

I like the idea of Evan Rachel Wood as a Movie/TV Hellcat ...or Molly Quinn from Castle.
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Secret Wars...anybody else afraid Hellcat and Tigra will by replaced by merging the two.
    I so hope they leave Patsy the way she is.

"History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Herowatcher View Post
    Secret Wars...anybody else afraid Hellcat and Tigra will by replaced by merging the two.
    I so hope they leave Patsy the way she is.

God, no, I hope they don't do that! Hellcat and Tigra are completely different characters.

Tigra is a furry catperson. Her thing is to be half-woman, half-feline.

Hellcat isn't half-cat, she is barely cat-themed...she's a normal, young woman who wants to be a superheroine and becomes one with the help of a garish, extravagant suit. The cat aspect isn't relevant at all to the character. It wouldn't make sense to make her half-cat.

I hope the reboot removes Hellcat's past marriage with Hellstorm. She's all about being a funny, optimistic person, and that infernal crap doesn't fit the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    God, no, I hope they don't do that! Hellcat and Tigra are completely different characters.

Tigra is a furry catperson. Her thing is to be half-woman, half-feline.

Hellcat isn't half-cat, she is barely cat-themed...she's a normal, young woman who wants to be a superheroine and becomes one with the help of a garish, extravagant suit. The cat aspect isn't relevant at all to the character. It wouldn't make sense to make her half-cat.
    There is a precedent for blending the 2 characters as seen in the Heroes Reborn/Counter-Earth Avengers. And that version of Hellcat recently made an appearance in 616. So....

And of course, Tigra and Hellcat have origin connection with Patsy inheriting the catsuit from Greer when the latter evolved from 'The Cat' to Tigra.
    That said, I hope we keep both Cat women.
    "A Tale of Two Kitties" was the first issue of West Coast Avengers I ever picked up.
    wca kitties.jpg

The cat suit (theme) is a big part of what drew me to Patsy Walker in the first place.
    It has history...so for me...it's an important part of her.
    I don't want Patsy changing at all...I like her "fun loving" Patsy side and her "I want to make a difference" Hellcat side.

Tigra the man-woman? Gotta love people not knowing the 'were' in 'werewolf' means 'man' in anglo-saxon...
    I surrender to the Contest

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Hellcat joining Jessica Jones Netflix show is cool

Huzzah! Patsy makes it into the MCU! Definitely didnt expect Rachael Taylor for the casting choice, I'm not the biggest fan of hers, but I'm excited regardless!

This could open a lot more doors for Patsy and I'm anxious to see how her character gets handled.

Ultimate Member

Judging by the description, I think that she'll essentially be filling the same role that Carol Danvers did in Alias.

This is good news.
    However, it sounds like she won't be using the cat suit anytime soon.

I am happy about Hellcat in the MCU by an actress I do like.

the last thing i expected was for Hellcat to show up in the MCU. maybe they could do some stuff later on with her and Hellstrom.

the IGN article's updated to say she's Patricia 'Trish' Walker. Probably decided 'Patsy' sounds too '40s and 'Trish' is more contemporary sounding. It's not that big a deal...

Wait, what am I on about... OHMERGAWD TEHY RUINZ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!1!
    I surrender to the Contest