Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Just for fun, let's say there was a Hellcat feature film...here's a few songs I could see on the soundtrack

Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows- Leslie Gore
    Surfer Girl- Beach Boys
    Look Out Here Comes Tomorrow- Monkees
    Too Late-Carol King
    Everyday People- Joan Jett
    Holding Back the Years-Simply Red
    This is Serious-The Lunachicks
    Sabbath Bloody Sabbath-Black Sabbath
    Buddy Holly-Weezer
    Obligatory Taylor Swift song

It's an imperfect list cuz I didn't want to make it all 60's or pop songs, I didn't want it to be just what I listen to when I come home from work and I tried to limit it to 10-ish songs.

I was trying to think what might reflect the tone of the character in such a movie.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Herowatcher View Post
    The cat suit (theme) is a big part of what drew me to Patsy Walker in the first place.
    It has history...so for me...it's an important part of her.
    I don't want Patsy changing at all...I like her "fun loving" Patsy side and her "I want to make a difference" Hellcat side.

The Picture is actually Greer Grant when she first appeared as The Cat. I think that she's best suited to be in Spider-Man's world on the Street Level beat as NYPD Crime Scene Investigator and ally or Spider-Man.

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

The only character in comics that I'm annoyed hasn't showed up in forever, is Patsy's friend Nancy, who never made the transition (except at Reed and Sue's wedding?) to the MU, from the comics-in-the-Mu-verse that include all the original Patsy and Friends stories.

She's petty, passionate, and she throws stuff at people who deserve to have stuff thrown at them! How is she not in the MU and a major figure in Patsy's life?

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Just for fun, let's say there was a Hellcat feature film...here's a few songs I could see on the soundtrack

Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows- Leslie Gore
    Surfer Girl- Beach Boys
    Look Out Here Comes Tomorrow- Monkees
    Too Late-Carol King
    Everyday People- Joan Jett
    Holding Back the Years-Simply Red
    This is Serious-The Lunachicks
    Sabbath Bloody Sabbath-Black Sabbath
    Buddy Holly-Weezer
    Obligatory Taylor Swift song

It's an imperfect list cuz I didn't want to make it all 60's or pop songs, I didn't want it to be just what I listen to when I come home from work and I tried to limit it to 10-ish songs.

I was trying to think what might reflect the tone of the character in such a movie.
    I like that a lot.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    The only character in comics that I'm annoyed hasn't showed up in forever, is Patsy's friend Nancy, who never made the transition (except at Reed and Sue's wedding?) to the MU, from the comics-in-the-Mu-verse that include all the original Patsy and Friends stories.

She's petty, passionate, and she throws stuff at people who deserve to have stuff thrown at them! How is she not in the MU and a major figure in Patsy's life?

I like that a lot.
    Thanks, man!

Hellcat on the prowl.

Hellcat_magic.jpg
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Amazing Member

Oh lord I can't remember his name, but the guy who did the Hellcat miniseries in the 2000's did a great job until the soap opera reveal. I was really enjoying that series until that. After that quote I went back reading and thought I had missed something. Until then, I loved it.

September 9 will now be viewed as a holiday. Rejoice.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...hellcat-series
    Last edited by Psycwave; 09-09-2015 at 11:02 AM.

didn't see that coming.

Astonishing Member

Not sure about the new artist. Looks like Perez is doing a variant cover -- imagine how cool it would have been to have him drawing Patsy again!

At least she's back in her original outfit -- complete with cat eyes and clawed boots. I hate how Don Perlin dumbed down her gear in Defenders. He couldn't even draw the cowl correctly.

I think the art is what I'm excited most about. It's so fun and cute. All thing I associate with Patsy.

She did these pieces too which are too damn fine.

A link to her tumblr for anyone who wants to get more familiar with her: http://anotherbrittneywilliams.tumblr.com/
    Last edited by Psycwave; 09-20-2015 at 07:46 AM.

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Nancy better make her formal 616 appearance here. I've been waiting too long.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

Based on Kate Leth's Twitter, I think Hedy may play a significant role in this series, which sounds fun to me!

Ultimate Member

One of the Jessica Jones pics feature Patsy and Jessica talking. I least I think the 3rd photo is of Patsy...http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...-cage-kilgrave

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    One of the Jessica Jones pics feature Patsy and Jessica talking. I least I think the 3rd photo is of Patsy...http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...-cage-kilgrave

I just wish they had made her a redhead. Patsy needs to be a redhead.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I just wish they had made her a redhead. Patsy needs to be a redhead.
    I wish she had red hair too. Maybe they will dye it somewhere down the line or make a reference to her recently going blonde for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Leth
    Leth: I can tell you that Patsy is dealing with whether or not a person can escape their past. I can mention that she's on the hunt for a job and to figure out where she's headed. Her ability to sense mystical and magical energy will definitely come into play, and she'll make new friends. She'll wrestle with demons both literally and figuratively.
    I wonder if this means we are going to get some Son of Satan in this book. The last time we had him and Patsy interacting together was in Marvel Divas right?