Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    I want to see Lian back but I don't to see the ""love"" Roy and Jade add when Lian was here. I don't want him to fall in this again and I'm afraid it will happen again if Lian comes back.

But Lian is one of my fav civilian character so I really want her back at somes points.
    I'm genuinely excited about this because this is the first thing Roy has had since forever.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I'm genuinely excited about this because this is the first thing Roy has had since forever.
    You are wrong ! He had is arc in Green Arrow. But yeah I'm happy he has his thing in the Titans Books to bad it's in a disassemble Arc... I hope it's a bait. Without this book I don't think I could read about my two fav character who appears only (almost) in this..

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Big fan of Roy Harper wish DC would give him a series similar to Grayson's. I would love to have seen him as an operative for an intelligence agency that explored the Wildstorm & Vertigo aspects of the DCU especially now with the Rebirth
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

You are wrong ! He had is arc in Green Arrow. But yeah I'm happy he has his thing in the Titans Books to bad it's in a disassemble Arc... I hope it's a bait. Without this book I don't think I could read about my two fav character who appears only (almost) in this..
    One small arc in GA isn't much.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

But Lian is one of my fav civilian character so I really want her back at somes points.
    Lian is easily Top 5 Civilian Characters for me.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    One small arc in GA isn't much.
    Technically he was also a part of the arc that followed his as well. Not much, but he was at least well written there, and it was still the best he's gotten (Not counting Convergence) since about a decade ago.

BANNED

First issue of the New arc for Titans is an Arsenal focus. Tracking down a drug ring while also coming into contact with Chesire again. So........Lian return soon?......please?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    So the next arc of Titans is gonna be Roy centric AND will have him working with Cheshire...if Abnett doesn't bring back Lian here, I will be genuinely sad and angry.
    My sense is the arc isn't going to be Roy centric so much as a series of issues each focusing on specific members and Roy is up first.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    My sense is the arc isn't going to be Roy centric so much as a series of issues each focusing on specific members and Roy is up first.
    What gives you that idea?

Mighty Member

What gives you that idea?
    Just that the arc is called Titans Apart. So I figure we'll be seeing all the Titans when they are apart.

BANNED

Just that the arc is called Titans Apart. So I figure we'll be seeing all the Titans when they are apart.
    Entirely possible, but hopefully you're 100% wrong.

Mighty Member

Entirely possible, but hopefully you're 100% wrong.
    I'd be happy to be wrong. Personally, I've like much of what we say of Roy in Titans, and I'd be happy to spend a few issues on him. Just saying what my gut is telling me.

BANNED

I'd be happy to be wrong. Personally, I've like much of what we say of Roy in Titans
    I don't think he's written him as well as Percy has, but, love triangle BS aside (that was bad for everyone involved), he's done decently with the character, certainly a lot better than he has with a lot of the cast.

Mighty Member

I don't think he's written him as well as Percy has, but, love triangle BS aside (that was bad for everyone involved), he's done decently with the character, certainly a lot better than he has with a lot of the cast.
    Personally, I loved his role in The Return of Wally West and in the Titans one-shot in DC christmas special last year, which centered around him. It's not best interpretation ever, but he's fun and enjoyable to read.

BANNED

Personally, I loved his role in The Return of Wally West and in the Titans one-shot in DC christmas special last year
    I'm with you there. I don't care what anyone says, this book's early issues were REALLY good. Perfect? Not even close. But it was one of my favorite books at the start of Rebirth. And even then, it didn't completely go off the rails for me until Lazarus Contract.

Mighty Member

I'm with you there. I don't care what anyone says, this book's early issues were REALLY good. Perfect? Not even close. But it was one of my favorite books at the start of Rebirth. And even then, it didn't completely go off the rails for me until Lazarus Contract.
    Totally agree. I'd easily put The Return of Wally West among my list of favorite Wally West and Teen Titans stories. Though I doubt many would do the same. Granted, both are pretty long lists, but still. Hopefully, with evil Donna arc over with, Abnett's going to return to the stronger writing of the pre-Lazarus Contract issues.