Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Lobdell just reinstored everything that the others writers retconned during Rebirth to make him more like the pre flashpoint one. But why don't we want everything that Lobdell did in N52 that every Roy's fan hated ?

Also, him trying to make the Titans the worst mistake of his life is tiring... He is even using the Titans#20 to 22 as an exemple when in the 2nde annual the whole problem was resolved...

Too bad his is about to die being his N52 Lobdell's shitty Roy and he will not even have farewell to the Titans...

What a bad time to be a Titans fan let alone a Roy fan...
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

Everytime Jason is around Roy or Scott Lobdell writes him I feel like mini Cry for Justice's are happening to Roy. Like a death of a thousand cuts, painful and slow.

Can Roy please go back to being a single father to Lian and having a complicated relationship with Cheshire?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    Lobdell just reinstored everything that the others writers retconned during Rebirth to make him more like the pre flashpoint one. But why don't we want everything that Lobdell did in N52 that every Roy's fan hated ?

Also, him trying to make the Titans the worst mistake of his life is tiring... He is even using the Titans#20 to 22 as an exemple when in the 2nde annual the whole problem was resolved...

Too bad his is about to die being his N52 Lobdell's shitty Roy and he will not even have farewell to the Titans...

What a bad time to be a Titans fan let alone a Roy fan...
    the second annual was just ignored by everyone, even the person who wrote it. also it's probably editorial mandate that the original titans are a bad thing as they are actually friends with each other and as we learnt from batman in the titans book, friendships are bad for superhero teams.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman322 View Post
    the second annual was just ignored by everyone, even the person who wrote it. also it's probably editorial mandate that the original titans are a bad thing as they are actually friends with each other and as we learnt from batman in the titans book, friendships are bad for superhero teams.
    I know... It's just miss me even more off that Lobdell writing Roy as he think the Titans are bad for him and that only Jason (and Killer Croc lmao) matters.

And especially that he will die having a farewell to Jason and not to the fab5 because as Lobdell said, the Titans were a team of oddballs or some **** like that.

And tbh, even if that was editorial mandate, Lobdell restored the whole N52 background, Rebirth erased because fan asked just to satisfies Jason fans.

And of course, just before killing off Roy in an event about him getting his **** together and try to heal himself. What a way to disrespect the character...
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

Incredible Member

And before Roy signs off for now...was Red Arrow a JL member?
    Was Donna or Dick, for that matter?

Quote Originally Posted by bearman View Post
    Post Flashpoint, no, non of them has been part of the Justice League. Pre Flashpoint all of them was at one point. Roy being the first of them.
    Favorite characters:

Pull List:

Mighty Member

As much as we love Roy, we have to face the fact that he isn't a character people particularly care about, sadly. So I can't say I'm surprised that he'll die and probably won't return.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Quote Originally Posted by bearman View Post
    Yeah Roy was a member as Red Arrow. Dick and Donna lead Robinson's league. Doubt these happened in the new continuity.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by deadman322 View Post
    Yeah that idea is BS. That idea flys in the face of decades of Titans stories.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    As much as we love Roy, we have to face the fact that he isn't a character people particularly care about, sadly. So I can't say I'm surprised that he'll die and probably won't return.
    I never thought we'd see Lilith again either but they resurrected her. So hopefully if he dies, some writer down the road will want to use him again.

Incredible Member

Roy Harper and Kyle Rayner are my two all-time favorite DC characters, so the whole Sanctuary thing seems like a nightmare come true, and the perfect jumping off point from DC Comics for me.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    I never thought we'd see Lilith again either but they resurrected her. So hopefully if he dies, some writer down the road will want to use him again.
    Assuming he's not brough back by the end of the event itself, I wouldn't be surprised if he's brought back by the end of the next "crisis" event after Doomsday Clock

I think every Roy fan and people who don't like Roy should check this post out.

https://twitter.com/RoyHarperTalk/st...29045108985858

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I think every Roy fan and people who don't like Roy should check this post out.

https://twitter.com/RoyHarperTalk/st...29045108985858
    Wow, I was never aware of how much the New 52 fell flat when it came to Roy, but now I see it summed up pretty clearly...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wow, I was never aware of how much the New 52 fell flat when it came to Roy, but now I see it summed up pretty clearly...
    The New 52 fell flat for literally ever character that I love and it pisses me off to no end.