Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by DuskHarlekin View Post
    But Jan sucks.

Spectacular Member DuskHarlekin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Coming from the person wishing unpleasantry on people cause they don't like what you like?

Coming from the person wishing unpleasantry on people cause they don't like what you like?
    That is literally happening to me and my favorite character, not vice versa. I never wish anyone or their favorite character anything bad unless I'm certain they want that for me.

You just don't know what's going on.

Spectacular Member DuskHarlekin's Avatar

That is literally happening to me and my favorite character, not vice versa. I never wish anyone or their favorite character anything bad unless I'm certain they want that for me.

You just don't know what's going on.
    For the record, if you wish Nadia to be in the team over Janet then I strongly wish for your favorite characters to disappear from comics, games, movies and all kinds of media for a decade. Only fair.
    I'm a DC Fan so not having my favs appear in anything is called Wednesday. DC's head honcho Dan Didio has openly came out and bad mouth Peter David's Young Justice team members and the run itself, so I get what its like to favor the unfavorable.

Your not campaigning for your favorite characters return your doing what H.E.A.T. did before you and a bunch of others are now. Your making it us vs them. Hal vs Kyle, Jan vs Nadia, and the same as a bunch of "long time" fans who don't get that there a niche in a niche. You frame it as if you support Nadia on Avengers that means Jan can't exist. Maybe form a group call J.A.M. Jan's Attack Mob and start giving membership cards, raise some money and take out some ad-space.

She was big in Uncanny Avengers during AXIS with Havok (talk about a true disrespected character), has been a part of Uncanny Avengers and/or a supporting character in Waid's Avengers since July of last year and might be a plot point in the upcoming Avengers book, and will be a point of interest in the next Ant-Man movie. That doesn't sound like making your favorite character disappearing, that sounds like your character being used and having upcoming stories involving her where she might have to over come adversity. I wish my heroes could be treated like yours, Impulse has been dead since Flashpoint and nobody in the DC Universe remembers or cares.

Maybe Jan going away is a good thing. She can end up like the Metal Men where they show up every decade with a writer who LOVES them and gets a really good mini then they go back in the toy box and don't get the bad stories that others get, because they don't have to follow up with having to tell non-stop stories tell the end of time.

But Jan sucks.
    Any character can work with the right creator.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin