Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    i hope that whatever the case she is one of the survivors of this "war"
    We know she is. For her, this is already in the past as after October the Renew Your Vows title will be set eight years in the future.

Amazing Member

do we need it is bit hard to answer but for what its worth id say its definitely worth doing and would like to see more short runs based on other characters in the spider sphere.

with spider men 2 and now venomverse being popular i think Marvel could look at losing one spidermen title in favour of a short run book maybe 6 or 12 issues based on other characters with tie in to one of the main books at he end of the story arc.

would love to see it open up a bit character wise.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scotty 360 View Post
    do we need it is bit hard to answer but for what its worth id say its definitely worth doing and would like to see more short runs based on other characters in the spider sphere.

with spider men 2 and now venomverse being popular i think Marvel could look at losing one spidermen title in favour of a short run book maybe 6 or 12 issues based on other characters with tie in to one of the main books at he end of the story arc.

would love to see it open up a bit character wise.
    Like the Slingers? (They're reappearing for an arc in Ben Reilly: The Scarlet Spider starting with issue 8.) Or a revival of the Superior Foes of Spider-Man or Prowler? Or even . . . Cardiac? I like Cardiac, by the way. There's a Silver Sable one-shot coming up for Marvel Legacy, and I'm thinking that if it gets enough sales, it might extend into a miniseries or even an ongoing. I'd say Black Cat, but with the way she's been treated over the last few years, unless the series was going to rebuild her as a character, a lot of fans would give it a hard pass. Hmm, could go for Mary Jane as the new Rick Jones, focusing on her interactions with the wider Marvel Universe as a result of her relationships with Spider-Man and Iron Man (purely platonic in Iron Man's case, mind you).
    The spider is always on the hunt.