Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Phoenix Force. I just read somewhere that Jane Thor pimp-slapped the Phoenix Force. Are you kidding me? Can't happen. Should never, ever happen.

Death. Way more powerful. And way more aloof. No one should know her ultimate agenda. Truth be told, she shouldn't have an agenda. She just is. Living things die, they don't come back, and there is no afterlife, nirvana, eternal paradise, or any of that crap. Once you meet her gaze, your life energies are null and void, transformed into the gnawing, cold wasteland of her domain. True Death should frikkin' scare the bejeezus out of even Thanos.
    Phoenix has its fragments and shards all over the multiverse.
    It's not a big deal some of those are relatively weaker.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Medusa I think it's about time they give her a secondary superpower maybe some super strength to help her defend herself in a event that she's lost her hair which is her main line of defense.

It's a very controversial opinion to have I think especially with a character that's many decades into her existence to just give her some secondary power that she didn't have prior.
    Last edited by Ianbarreilles; 09-13-2017 at 09:47 PM.

Yep, and upon impacting another solid object, their organs, which are still moving at whatever vastly accelerated speed they were moving at, would be pulverized, their eyeballs flying out of their sockets, etc., etc. That's why DC created the Speed Force. Now they don't have to explain why that never happens to the Flash.
    But effectively all the speedsters have to be super durable to do do many of the feats they do...to remain conscious under heavy acceleration, etc.

In particular any time a speedster hits/punches a durable opponent then there is an equal and opposite force on speedsters fist to that on opponent he punches. If a speedster punched the Hulk hard, you'd expect speedsters fist to shatter.

Seems like Medusa's power was already increased. In Civil War ll she took on Thanos and survived.
    "Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy... and we shall have peace."

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Peril View Post
    Seems like Medusa's power was already increased. In Civil War ll she took on Thanos and survived.
    I'm talking about giving her a new secondary power since she's not as deadly without her hair powers which are her main line of defense and attack and as we know she has a tendency to lose her hair a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    I'm talking about giving her a new secondary power since she's not as deadly without her hair powers which are her main line of defense and attack and as we know she has a tendency to lose her hair a bit.
    Super strength would probably be the most believable. Perhaps a bio electric sting similar to the Wasp, also?
    "Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy... and we shall have peace."

Extraordinary Member

3. Blue Marvel. For every person that says that he's already OP, there are thousands of others who insist, and I agree with them, that he's not in the same category as Molecule Man, adult Franklin Richards, Phoenix, Mjolnir or Odinforce wielding Thor, World Breaker Hulk, Void/Sentry and on and on and on and on. Truth be told, we really don't know what his upper level is, but even Anti-Man now apparently surpasses him, since Anti-Man's energy manipulation abilities are limitless. Since it took over 70+ years for Marvel to create someone like Blue Marvel, let's go ahead and max him out. In theory he should be every bit as powerful as Anti-Man, but just so that there isn't any doubt, I would boost him even further. And I would do it with a creative twist. Adam thinks that the Neutral Zone can kill him. He's partially right. But somehow he's completely ignoring the fact that two people that he knows -- Kevin Brashear and Anti-Man -- have survived in the Neutral Zone indefinitely. In fact, both have become more powerful, perhaps due to exposure of the NZ. What if Adam is wrong? What if destabilization and disincorporation is necessary for him to evolve to the next level? Sometimes you have to tear down muscle in order to build new, stronger sinew. Same goes with intellect. So yeah, one of Adam's old enemies surfaces and tosses him into the Neutral Zone without his armor, thinking that will kill him. Blue Marvel emerges more powerful than ever. Only this time, the boost also encompasses the latent psionic potential found in all humans, and Adam becomes a multi-level cosmic badass with basic telepathy, cosmic scale telekinesis, end-game matter manipulation and rearrangement, post-cognitive discernment, and other mental powers tossed in for good measure. Too OP? Not really. It's nothing that we haven't seen from Sentry, the Silver Surfer, the Watcher and others. But it does firmly put Blue Marvel in the same category as Molecule Man, adult Franklin Richards, Phoenix, Mjolnir or Odinforce wielding Thor, World Breaker Hulk, Void/Sentry, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Still worried? Don't be. Blue Marvel will probably be in comic book limbo for the next 10 years anyway. Still, it will be nice to say that he exists.
    I disagree.
    I would put blue marvel in the normal sentry,worldbreaker hulk,mjolnir thor and silver silver category((high herald level) looking at his marvel powergrid and abilities and the comics he has been in so far.
    To me blue marvel is high herald.
    Meaning more powerful then superman but not as powerful as thanos who is above high herald.
    Remember king hyperion beat and killed sentries,silver surfers and thors.
    Those were alternate versions and they have the same powers as the main universe ones.
    King hyperion is above superman,so that would make him high herald.
    In fact i think marvel's now hyperion is high herald and is equal to worldbreaker hulk in power and blue marvel is above marvel now's hyperion.

Franklin,phoenix,sentry/void,molecule man,kevin brashear and anti-man before he died are above thanos level.
    These types are higher then odin level.
    Blue marvel as far as i am concern power level wise is fine where he is at.
    He just needs more time to have more feats and he needs to be push more.
    That means being in more comics and crossovers etc..

Quote Originally Posted by kilderkin View Post

Luke cage shud be much more powerful, stronger and more invulnerable

Adam brashir shud be seen as silver surfer level doing things beyond just being physicality powerful, again some good things in ultimates but much more could be made of him

and Hercules should be much stronger

Imo
    Hercules is stronger then thor,but not as strong as hulk.
    I agree that luke cage should be stronger.
    Blue marvel needs more feats but i think it will happen overtime.
    He is not going anywhere like al ewing said in one the letter pages.
    Last edited by mace11; 09-14-2017 at 12:54 AM.

Extraordinary Member

This was posted in the thread below.
    Thread: Is Blue Marvel Skyfather-level?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Is Blue Marvel skyfather level? No.

Is he an elite super hero on par with Thor, Silver Surfer and the rest of the cosmic big guns? Yes.
    http://community.comicbookresources....kyfather-level

I go into more details here about blue marvel's power level starting on the first page and up to page 4.
    http://community.comicbookresources....kyfather-level

Note- i still believe blue marvel is abit more powerful then thor with hammer,silver surfer and normal sentry.
    Last edited by mace11; 09-14-2017 at 02:09 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Check these out.
    These are fan made of course.
    Marvel Power Rankings
    https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forum...nkings-627240/

ChaosBlazer's Guide to Power Levels- DC and Marvel
    https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forum...marvel-689145/

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Peril View Post
    Super strength would probably be the most believable. Perhaps a bio electric sting similar to the Wasp, also?
    Medusa already has super strength to a degree. All the selective centuries of breeding in Attilan have made the Inhumans there stronger, faster and more durable than normal humans. They also have 150 year life spans. Karnak and other normal Inhumans who are in excellent physical shape can lift one ton and are physically slightly superior to the peak of normal human physical achievement.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    he got a serious upgrade after becoming a bendis pet character; for better and worse. here's him super-jumping like the Hulk.

He could lift up to 50 tons now.
    The same as america chavez,but he is not as powerful as her.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    Medusa already has super strength to a degree. All the selective centuries of breeding in Attilan have made the Inhumans there stronger, faster and more durable than normal humans. They also have 150 year life spans. Karnak and other normal Inhumans who are in excellent physical shape can lift one ton and are physically slightly superior to the peak of normal human physical achievement.
    Yeah,i was going to post something about that.
    Here is info for medusa for example.
    Medusa
    Because she is an Inhuman, Medusa also possesses greater strength, speed, agility, reflexes, and endurance than humans. Even without using her hair, she is strong enough to lift approximately one ton under normal conditions. She has also had extensive training in unarmed combat. Though most Inhumans have very weak immune systems compared to humans, Medusa has spent enough time in the outside world that her immune system has toughened considerably. Unlike her fellow Inhumans, she is not easily sickened by the bacteria, viruses, and pollutants of the outside world and can operate normally in it.
    https://comicvine.gamespot.com/medusa/4005-4327/

Anyway that's it from me here.
    Interesting thread but now i will be leaving it.
    I just have to many other things to do.
    Bye.
    Last edited by mace11; 09-14-2017 at 04:15 AM.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Phoenix has its fragments and shards all over the multiverse.
    It's not a big deal some of those are relatively weaker.
    I'll have to double-check the issue, but I'm pretty sure this was the true PF entity, not a fragment that Jane encountered and hit with Mjolnir.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    He could lift up to 50 tons now.
    The same as america chavez,but he is not as powerful as her.
    For some reason I had the impression that Luke was in the 85 ton range and MAC was right at 100 tons. Good to know. Thanks for the clarification.

For some reason I had the impression that Luke was in the 85 ton range and MAC was right at 100 tons. Good to know. Thanks for the clarification.
    Cage at times SEEMS stronger than he is for the same reason that Thing at times SEEMS stronger than he is. They both tend to fight stronger guys and just keep getting back up regardless of how many times they are knocked down. It's more a Rocky sort of thing.

So Thing will often mix it up with class 100 people even though he's not a 100 tonner, Cage at the same time will mix it up with 80 tonners even though he himself is not an 80 tonner.