Default Marvel Legacy Primer Previews

I just received an email from DCBS and they have the primer pages for the following Legacy books:

https://www.dcbservice.com/products/previews

Iron Fist #73
    X-Men Gold #13
    Venom #155
    Jessica Jones #13
    Iceman #6

Pretty unusual move for Marvel but one I appreciate. Do wonder if they didn't get as high orders as they'd targeted.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    I just received an email from DCBS and they have the primer pages for the following Legacy books:

https://www.dcbservice.com/products/previews

Iron Fist #73
    X-Men Gold #13
    Venom #155
    Jessica Jones #13
    Iceman #6

Pretty unusual move for Marvel but one I appreciate. Do wonder if they didn't get as high orders as they'd targeted.
    Presumably these are the same primers that will be included for cross promotion purposes in the back of the Legacy books.

Jeez Jessica, don't jinx yourself .

So very excited for everything Sina's got planned for Iceman!

Also, i got an email from Comixology that I would be getting the Iceman (the only one of those that I have a sub to) primer free of charge on Wednesday, so it seems they are trying to get these to all their readers for free, no matter where they are reading.

Edited to add - as an aside, i find the omission of mentioning Excalibur to be downright baffling in the Gold one. I mean, the lineup of Gold is pretty much Excalibur minus Captain Brittain and Meggan. So weird.
    Last edited by Raye; 09-11-2017 at 02:28 PM.

Gold is a combination of Excalibur and the All-New All-Different X-Men (as established in Giant Size in 1975), yeah.