Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Last edited by darewithpeace; 09-17-2017 at 07:08 PM.
    we can be heroes, just for one day

BANNED

I imagine that this will include characters across all the X-books. Jean Grey coming back is of great importance to all of mutantkind, especially if the Phoenix is coming back with her. I do hope that Rachel & Cable have some role in the story. Family has to be important moving forward, especially since Scott, Logan & Xavier are gone, who have always been the closest characters to Jean.

I hope this leads to the Uncanny X-Men I've been hoping for: Jean Grey, Storm, Iceman, Nightcrawler, Psylocke, Angel & Bishop. Gold can pick up Magik & Justice in the absence of Ororo & Kurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    I get the feeling that Blue is either going back to their time or is permanently going to be an Exiles style book, primarily because of Jean.
    I feel like that will probably happen. I honestly wouldn't mind if they stuck around though in a disjointed way. If the O5 were to time travel and traverse alternate realities, much like the eXiles, it allows them to remain separate from the original characters, who are very different entities, and pursue a different narrative. Maybe they could move over to Spider-Gwens reality or something.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

the name of this thread should be changed since its confirmerd :P
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Based on the December solicit, I would guess that the existing teen Jean book is wrapping up. It specifically existed to lead up to this, it would seem.
    Are they out yet???

I have not seen it. Where can I find this?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Are they out yet???

I have not seen it. Where can I find this?
    They were leaked, but if I were you I'd just wait until tomorrow to see all the covers and such.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Of course he is. Not like he doesn't appear in enough books and events as it is.
    Lol! You really don't like Logan do you. Given Jean's and Logan's(any version) relationship it only makes sense that he would be in the book. What would Laura bring to the story, not much really.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    If Phoenix is hijacked and made an Avenger that will piss me off. I like the Avengers but come on all the Phoenix mythos since creation has been tied to the X-Men.
    Most likely the so called unity squad.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Lol! You really don't like Logan do you. Given Jean's and Logan's(any version) relationship it only makes sense that he would be in the book. What would Laura bring to the story, not much really.
    I'm fine with Logan as a character. I'm NOT fine with him appearing in EVERYTHING. It stretches his characterization thin, and takes up space that could give other characters (and Marvel has DOZENS of X-characters not appearing anywhere at all) a chance to do something.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    If Phoenix is hijacked and made an Avenger that will piss me off. I like the Avengers but come on all the Phoenix mythos since creation has been tied to the X-Men.
    I wonder how Jean will get along with Spidey if he is still an avenger by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I'm fine with Logan as a character. I'm NOT fine with him appearing in EVERYTHING. It stretches his characterization thin, and takes up space that could give other characters (and Marvel has DOZENS of X-characters not appearing anywhere at all) a chance to do something.
    He's been doing it for decades. Nothing new.

You're obviously free to complain about it as much as you like. Just understand that you may as well be complaining about the sky being blue in every thread. Just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    He's been doing it for decades. Nothing new.

You're obviously free to complain about it as much as you like. Just understand that you may as well be complaining about the sky being blue in every thread. Just saying...
    I think what's annoying a lot of people is Logan was killed and we were all under the impression that Wolverine's appearances were being scaled way back. So Old Man Logan comes in and now he even appeared as an Avenger in Secret Empire. And just like that, he's everywhere again.

Pent up demand, man.

Look, I agree. Logan, young or old, is overexposed. Would I love to see some other grizzled badass characters given his roster spot on one or two of the teams he's on? Hell yeah! *cough*Cable*cough*

But it is what it is.
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 09-18-2017 at 10:01 AM.