Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Or Jane Thor's girlfriend.
    Ok but I would actually be down for that. It's like the Jean/Ororo pairing that never was.

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Ok but I would actually be down for that. It's like the Jean/Ororo pairing that never was.
    Jean belongs to storm and storm alone, Jane can go suck a cactus

What if she's returning as Odin's girlfriend though.
    Knowing Marvel, this will happen
    *sinks into despair and loses all hope...

BANNED

What if she's returning as Odin's girlfriend though.
    They should talk about their daughter Rachel.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    They should talk about their daughter Rachel.
    I kinda want that to be a thing just to piss people off.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Gambit was in similar situations when so-called friends treated him like crap or just never cared for him, or left to die.

I just wanted to say that Cyke is not hatred among all fans as Cyke fans think he is.
    For example in ellimaination game all characters were killed off but only when Cyclops was killed Cyke fans told that it was haters who killed him. Sometimes it goes too much here and it is as annoying as posts about Ororo Munroe AKA Storm who is the most powerful ang biggest Goddess in the whole Galaxy and Beyond.

P.S. I am not Cyke or Storm hater.
    The problem is not the readers, but the way he is treated by Marvel. Come on, man, none of these character was so destroyed. They all have their redemption, but Cyke... well, first he 'murdered Charles Xavier', then he's the f**** terrorist, hated by his own friends'. And, then, he's 'a mass murderer psychopath worse than Hitler'. And finally, they just killed him... I mean, seriously?

I'm really sorry about this, but as you can see, we're very tired, frustrated and annoyed.

So my apologies if I've offended you. Thanks for the chat.
    Last edited by CuteClops; 09-13-2017 at 09:10 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    I kinda want that to be a thing just to piss people off.
    Reread Hela's words to Rachel in Asgardian Wars. It totally works.

Yeah, Purp, the beef is with Marvel.

After Gambit was left to die in a story, remember what happened? He got his own solo ongoing series. That is 100% not the case with Cyclops. He's dead and gone and we're continuously reminded by Marvel that he was some sort of monster, when in reality, we all know that's not the case, because he was right.

I want to be excited and believe that Jean is returning but what concerns me is this:

"those teammates can only come to one conclusion - the one true Jean Grey is back!"

I'm afraid they're going to tease and hype up that "Oh, only Jean could do something like that!" and then it's going to end up being something dumb like ForgetMeNot's wacky adventures or something.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    I want to be excited and believe that Jean is returning but what concerns me is this:

"those teammates can only come to one conclusion - the one true Jean Grey is back!"

I'm afraid they're going to tease and hype up that "Oh, only Jean could do something like that!" and then it's going to end up being something dumb like ForgetMeNot's wacky adventures or something.
    Yep, it's too easy, plus it's a phoenix story.

BANNED

You have to consider these things though

1) Leinil Yu is on art, which means it's not a throwaway miniseries
    2) Marvel is ramping up Phoenix promotions in December, which they wouldn't do if this is a fakeout
    3) Marvel is in a bad news spiral and needs some good publicity

I bet on the Avengers 1.0000infinitezeros B.C Phoenix. Jason Aaron using the Phoenix a lot on Thor, than now Legacy with this original Phoenix host, the whole thing about Phoenix and Odin hooking up... It all feels like part of the same shennanigans that don't involve Jean Grey at all.

BANNED

It's probably the force taking Jean's form again. She was it's favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    You have to consider these things though

1) Leinil Yu is on art, which means it's not a throwaway miniseries
    2) Marvel is ramping up Phoenix promotions in December, which they wouldn't do if this is a fakeout
    3) Marvel is in a bad news spiral and needs some good publicity

Oh, I don't think it's a fakeout at all, I just don't think that it's Jean Grey coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I bet on the Avengers 1.0000infinitezeros B.C Phoenix. Jason Aaron using the Phoenix a lot on Thor, than now Legacy with this original Phoenix host, the whole thing about Phoenix and Odin hooking up... It all feels like part of the same shennanigans that don't involve Jean Grey at all.
    This is something that could happen and possibly has a better chance at happening than Marvel actually wanting to bring back Adult jean.

I want to be wrong, I really, really do but until then, I'm going to wait and see.

"Such unexpected and welcome news!" -TAS Storm
    I remain very optimistic. The real Jean Grey will come back, but when all is settled I doubt she will be in an X team. The 05 will stay in their own book and adult Jean will join another team like Uncanny Avengers, Ultimates, or something beyond the X-men as they already have teen Jean, thus adult Jran is needed elsewhere.