Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Rumored Marvel Books

NOTE: This is from BleedingCool and yes, my own eyes are already rolling but I honestly wouldn't be shocked if these are legit.

LOOK AT ALL OF THESE RUMORS

Paco Medina will draw 2 in 1, makes sense as USAvengers is likely done.

Ryan Stegman to write Venom Inc. aka Venom's Web Warriors

Leinil Francis Yu will draw Phoenix Resurrection, this might be the book post Jean Grey and the Phoenix is to play a key role in Legacy.

I wonder if Medina moving to Two-in-One means Ewing would be coming with him? Though Zdarsky was rumored to be writer.

Though that also begs the question of what Cheung is drawing that had a flashback to Secret Wars.

Venom Inc. will probably do better then Web Warriors by virtue of Venom .

Phoenix Resurrection sounds like it's bringing somebody back, and I wouldn't be surprised if this ties into the fact that the Avengers B.C. had a Phoenix in their team and all the stuff going on with Jean and the Phoenix in her book right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if Medina moving to Two-in-One means Ewing would be coming with him? Though Zdarsky was rumored to be writer.

Though that also begs the question of what Cheung is drawing that had a flashback to Secret Wars.
    I would love Ewing writing Two-in-One and possibly a future FF book.

It seems that Sue flashback by Cheung is for the Legacy one shot.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Nice, two more books with characters that already have ongoings.
    Songbird Appreciation Thread

Support Flintstones & Future Quest.

Quote Originally Posted by CIA View Post
    Nice, two more books with characters that already have ongoings.
    I doubt Brock will be in Venoms. Inc. since it'll probably just focus on AU Venoms like Web Warriors did.

And there's a lot of unanswered questions about Phoenix Resurrection that it's hard to gauge whether it's another Jean solo, a re-branding of her book, or something else entirely.

neat but nothing that I'm going to read.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    NOTE: This is from BleedingCool and yes, my own eyes are already rolling but I honestly wouldn't be shocked if these are legit.

LOOK AT ALL OF THESE RUMORS

Paco Medina will draw 2 in 1, makes sense as USAvengers is likely done.

Ryan Stegman to write Venom Inc. aka Venom's Web Warriors

Leinil Francis Yu will draw Phoenix Resurrection, this might be the book post Jean Grey and the Phoenix is to play a key role in Legacy.
    I always wonder what Bleeding Cool lied about that elicits these "yeah right" reactions.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I'm still pretty convinced Cheung is drawing Two-In-One. We'll se...

Not sure how I feel about the whole Venom thing.

If Phoenix Ressurection has anything to do with adult Jean Grey coming back: CALLED IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    I always wonder what Bleeding Cool lied about that elicits these "yeah right" reactions.
    I don't know if they've ever straight-up lied about something, but they have published sketchy stuff before. Like, once they made a big deal about this X-Men cartoon Marvel was apparently developing, and it turned out to be a Deadpool cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I doubt Brock will be in Venoms. Inc. since it'll probably just focus on AU Venoms like Web Warriors did.

And there's a lot of unanswered questions about Phoenix Resurrection that it's hard to gauge whether it's another Jean solo, a re-branding of her book, or something else entirely.
    According with PreviewsWorld it's a separate book from Teen Jean.
    https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/OCT170824

Also, unless Brock, Flash or Mania are in, good luck with the Venom team book

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I feel like those Cheung pages were from the Legacy one-shot.

And I actually hope it is Medina on Two-In-One because his style would be perfect for that book.

I also hope they have Ewing writing it as his encyclopedic knowledge of the MU would make him the perfect candidate for that.

We'll see.

Ewing definitely needs work, since it's not just U.S.Avengers that's apparently ending, but all four of his books. Rocket is also ending soon, Ultimates is already done, and Royals is ending early next year based on a trade solicit. So he needs something to do, and him writing Two In One wouldn't surprise me at all. However, Medina on art does contradict the evidence we have so far - the pages in Legacy are supposed to be by the artists doing the books' ongoings. For example, we've seen a panel by Stuart Immonen showing Norman Osborn - who, of course, appears in Amazing Spider-Man, which Immonen draws. There was also a Captain America panel by Chris Samnee, who's drawing Steve's new book. And a Thing and Torch one by Jim Cheung, the same artist as the Sue Secret Wars flashback panel he's since shown us.

Next week, with the December solicits, can't come too soon.

If you search into PreviewsWorld you can find some of the December solicits, nothing but the same boring crap aside from:

https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/OCT170834
    Marvel Two-in-One #1
    (W) Chip Zdarsky (A/CA) Jim Cheung

Tales of Suspense #100
    (W) Matthew Rosenberg (A) Travel Foreman (CA) Marco Checchetto
    https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/OCT170870

https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/OCT170876
    Venom Inc is apparently another ASM event/crossover instead of a solo book

Avengers is double-shipping in December and the second issue has TBD creative team, prolly Aaron taking over the title

Nice catch, so that debunks BC's article!

And Tales of Suspense is back, eh?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post

Not sure how I feel about the whole Venom thing.

If Phoenix Ressurection has anything to do with adult Jean Grey coming back: CALLED IT!

I don't know if they've ever straight-up lied about something, but they have published sketchy stuff before. Like, once they made a big deal about this X-Men cartoon Marvel was apparently developing, and it turned out to be a Deadpool cartoon.
    We didn't make a big deal. We said there was an X-Men related cartoon coming. And it was a Deadpool cartoon. That's it.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Nice catch, so that debunks BC's article!

And Tales of Suspense is back, eh?
    It debunks the Paco Medina. But confirms the Chip Zdarsky!