Default A Discussion About Aquagirl(Lorena)

Since the New 52 reboot, Aquaman has been one of DC's most praised and talked about series. Breathing new life into the mythos and that characters that come along with it. It has reintroduced characters long missed such as Tula and introduced new versions of beloved ones such as Topo. But what of Lorena, the spunky chica with a heart of gold, mouth of a sailor, and temper that rivals the son of Darkseid himself?

There have been hints that Garth is around? We've seen Tula and rumors that Aqualad might appear soon. Does this mean that Lorena has been written out of history? Will we once again get Tula as the Aquagirl prime or is her new role as leader of The Drift(Atlantis elite task force) more compelling? With the others possibly showing up would Lorena just be overkill? Is the way she came to be as a citizen of the sunken city San Diego not fit for this new 52? Should they change it so she appears in the War of the Seven Seas Johns has planned? Maybe a member of one of the other lost cities?

What do you all think? Is she even missed? What do you all think?

BANNED

I miss her,and it's always been a toss up to me between her and aqualad for who would be a Titan.

I think overkill is exactly what aquaman needs now.im not a big fan of the Others myself, but would love to see aquaman, mera, Garth,aqualad(Jackson or kaldur), and aqualad,that right there is a aqua family of characters that could help legitimize and strengthen aqua and grasp in the DCU.

I would tweak lil things about her.i would make her a person who either gets a blood transfusion from Arthur,or gets experimented on by one of the crazy mad scientists who rival against aquaman.then she could have Arthur's physical prowess,but instead of "pushing" sea life, she could "push" humans.

Put her on either teen titans or a young justice team and I would be more than happy to buy it