Default Guardians of the Galaxy questions

I was reading this and droped off due to budget and X-Men crossovers. I'd like to start up again. But I do have a few questions. First wheres a good spot to start thats after the X-Men crossover? And who is currently on the team? Is Venom full time? And is Captain Marvel in the book too? I saw a cover with her on it but have heard she's not in he book.

Any explination would be helpful and grateful.
    thanks

The issue after the crossover, issue 14, is a good jumping on point after the x-men crossover which started the current story of the Guardians all being captured by various alien races.

As for the Team line-up is it Star-lord, Rocket Raccoon, Groot, Drax, Gamora, Angela(although she may only be recurring now that she is revealed as Thor's sister), Venom, and Captain Marvel. Venom joined full time in Free Comic book Day while Captain Marvel only showed up in issue 16 which was the newest issue, so it's not quite confirmed if she is on full time or just recurring.

The cover thing was an incident where Bendis wanted her in the issue but ran out of room to fit her into the story.

I hope I've been of some help to you.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

It has helped 100% thanks so much. Look forward to snagging 14 and on