Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    The Life Foundation symbiotes are currently unaccounted for. Maybe the Scream symbiote could bond with Andi; it would be fitting as the red and yellow color scheme would fit with her demonic powers.
    I’m pretty sure Eddie killed Scream back when he was on his symbiote hunt during Remender’s Venom run.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I’m pretty sure Eddie killed Scream back when he was on his symbiote hunt during Remender’s Venom run.
    To be honest, I believe the Life Foundation symbiotes were waisted characters. Many times I believe Shriek could have bonded with Scream's symbiote as "Carnage's girlfriend", and the other symbiotes could be like his "Maximum Carnage" gang. They were more fitting than he group formed by DemoGoblin, Doppelganger and Carrion.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Symbiotes have survived far worse. In Planet of the Symbiotes, it was in fact stated that they can only truly die if they want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    To be honest, I believe the Life Foundation symbiotes were waisted characters. Many times I believe Shriek could have bonded with Scream's symbiote as "Carnage's girlfriend", and the other symbiotes could be like his "Maximum Carnage" gang. They were more fitting than he group formed by DemoGoblin, Doppelganger and Carrion.
    That's kind of what the Separation Anxiety game was like, with Carnage and the Life Foundation symbiotes battling Spider-Man and Venom. I actually had an idea where Carnage controlled both them and the villains from Maximum Carnage. Maybe there could be a story where they're divided into strike teams.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Venom #160 was a pretty good issue. Nice art of course. The one shot should prove to be a decent finale wheb it comes
    X-Men Forever

Astonishing Member

Quite Ironic. Maniac's new look seems to be even more Venom than Venom.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I have to say, better than the Anti-Venom's symbiote, for Flash it would have worked much better with the Toxin's symbiote. When Brock used it, he looked a lot like Agent Venom in his last appearances.
    I always felt that the Toxin Symbiote should had been given to Julia Carpenter. She would have made for a great Spider-Toxin...

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    I always felt that the Toxin Symbiote should had been given to Julia Carpenter. She would have made for a great Spider-Toxin...
    Julia with her own powers, Madam Web's and a symbiote, sounds like overkill lol.

BANNED

This event has proven fruitful in the top ten for the month of December

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/01...december-2017/

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    This event has proven fruitful in the top ten for the month of December

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/01...december-2017/
    It's kind of funny that Venom events or crossovers sell better then the actual Venom book .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's kind of funny that Venom events or crossovers sell better then the actual Venom book .
    I'll make an educated guess that Venom sales went up, too.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if it did either (it could use the bump).

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post

Eh I'd say probably not seeing as how Venomverse didn't seem to help the Venom ongoing a whole lot back when that event was going on if memory serves correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by classicgmer View Post
    Eh I'd say probably not seeing as how Venomverse didn't seem to help the Venom ongoing a whole lot back when that event was going on if memory serves correctly.
    But the Venom was never actually a part of that event, so having a direct tie-in to this may be different.

BANNED

So what we can take away from this story

-Felicia's back on good terms with Peter
    -Her Queenpin era seems officially over
    -We got the first hints of Peter and Bobbi splitting up in the future.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Probably my favorite part of the series, if a bit underwhelming. I wonder if Maniac and Carnage are ever gonna cross paths?
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."